Home

Who is taking off School/Work/Other to play this game the day it is released???

ps2maddenman

Taking off??  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Taking off??

• Yes! Taking off School/Work/Other
    • Nope, Gotta go to School/Work/Other
    • I don't Work/Go to School/Etc.

... this is why I'm so pure with the light side - I have nearly infinite patience ... ;)

I am very excitedly waiting, but if it comes out on the 25th of March, I will live patiently for nearly 2 weeks (until my Apr5 b-day) with the knowledge that the game is in my house, in the bottom of our bedroom entertainment center where my wife always puts my presents.

Mike

No, I'm not a freak like you! :) It ain't easy to take days off from school here. (Well, atleast in highschool.) Besides, I really don't have too much time on my hands right now: I've got tons of books to read and even more stuff to write. Plus, being a lazy [person] like me doesn't really help.

[Edit - Stormy - swearing. :cool: ]

The Opportunity Cost would be far too high for me to take off work to play the game. Assuming I took the day off unpaid, I could buy the game several times over. A far most cost-effective option is for me to simply pick up the game the afternoon it's released and play that evening :cool:

I've also got spring break. I'm planning to invite 2 of my friends over. We will stay up all night and play. If it truly is 15 hours long on Rookie, we probably won't finish it. But we should have 2 or 3 days left of break before school again, so I'm excited!

I'm with locke. If it does come out at the end of the month, I won't be in school anyways. But if I am in school, I get out at 2:25 so I can get to my local Best Buy before 3:00 and be home with it around 3:20. I can wait until 3:20 to have. After all, I've waited this long.

I'm hoping it comes out in time for spring break, otherwise I'll just have to pick up a copy and let it sit (maybe wait, so I'm not tempted to play instead of study).

Heh. ; )

I'll definately buy the game within a week of release.. of this, there can be no doubt!

I've just realised something from reading some of the release Dates!!!!!:eek:

I'm going to be in the Peak District doing biology Research for two weeks!!!!!

I'm not back till April the 1st!!!!:swear:

My Life just lost all meaning. I will have to spent Four Days! With the knowledge that my copy is at home un-touched!!!!While I'm up to my armpits in a river collecting samples!!!!:freakout::evil6:

(PS : Anyone like my Avatar?)

Archived