Home

I can't wait any longer

SilentDark

For the past 5 days i've been checking here like a madman for updates on JK2. Of nowhere I began addicted to a game thats not even out. Everyday, I wonder: IS IT OUT YET, IS IT OUT?!?!?!

And everyday: Nope.

SO CMON RAVEN WTF ARE YOU WAITING FOR JUST RELEASE IT!!!:mad:

Official press release from Lucas Arts: Jedi Knight delayed

Lucas Arts announced today that there upcoming game Jedi Knight 2: Outcast has been delayed until August. Originally scheduled for release the end of this month, the next installment in the popular Jedi Knight series...ha, ha scared ya didnt I, just kidding

Originally posted by Uber_Saber

Tim, you think you're funny, but you're not. That's evil. I think my heart stopped for a moment.

Sorry, Im probably just as excited about JK2 as the rest of you I just thought, well I dont know what I was thinking, I guess it was kinda humorous unless of course your the victim.

Lucas Arts announced today that their upcoming game Jedi Knight 2: Outcast, due to the nature of development and current technology, will be moved to a 2003 release for a next generation console. Originally scheduled for release at the end of this month for the PC, the next installment in the popular Jedi Knight series...

Just kidding! Hey, if we confront our fears head on.. we can face them, right? ; p

Originally posted by Kurgan

Lucas Arts announced today that their upcoming game Jedi Knight 2: Outcast, due to the nature of development and current technology, will be moved to a 2003 release for a next generation console. Originally scheduled for release at the end of this month for the PC, the next installment in the popular Jedi Knight series...

Just kidding! Hey, if we confront our fears head on.. we can face them, right? ; p

:) hillarious!! Im so glad Jedi Knight:Obiwan didnt come out for pc and that we get Outcast instead

LucasArts declared today in a press release that they recognized themselves as the leading developer in fan communication.

"We pride ourselves on giving back to the community and really listening to their feelings. We give it to them as it is," one proudly said.

These employees say that commercial gaming production will never taint their walls!

I still have the ObiWan 'preview trailer' from a couple of years ago ... and I'm glad too it never came out. It looks like TPM with a better POV (TPM gave me a neck-ache from those isometric angles) ... although looking at it again, if I had it a year and a half ago ...

-I wish the Internet had never come to me! I wish none of this hype had happened!

-So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All you can do is decide what to do with the time that is given to you... and a better use of that time would be not to check this site thrice a day :D

Originally posted by SilentDark

For the past 5 days i've been checking here like a madman for updates on JK2. Of nowhere I began addicted to a game thats not even out. Everyday, I wonder: IS IT OUT YET, IS IT OUT?!?!?!

And everyday: Nope.

SO CMON RAVEN WTF ARE YOU WAITING FOR JUST RELEASE IT!!!:mad:

Someone needs to cuddle his wookie doll :D

So I was curious, if they say its coming out at the end of the monty, then how come its not gone gold yet. Doesnt it take a month to get all ready once its gone gold? If thats the case then we're in for at least another month of hell. Please correct me if im wrong, and I hope im wrong. Maybe its already gone gold its just kept secret or something!?!??!!? PLEASE!!!

Originally posted by Chanke4252

So I was curious, if they say its coming out at the end of the monty, then how come its not gone gold yet. Doesnt it take a month to get all ready once its gone gold? If thats the case then we're in for at least another month of hell. Please correct me if im wrong, and I hope im wrong. Maybe its already gone gold its just kept secret or something!?!??!!? PLEASE!!!

It is possible it has gone gold they just havent put the press release out yet. Even if it hasnt once a game has gone gold it can be out in the stores within two weeks. Return to Castle Wolfenstein was out within two weeks of going gold Most likely the packaging is all done its just a matter of burning thr cd-roms.

Originally posted by Kurgan

I nkew it was a joke, although i wouldn't mind if it were for PS2

Archived