Home

Re: Infinite Machine Dying?

Jake

My best guess is if anything like Infinite Machine 1) going out of business 2) canceling their next game happens, they'll update their site. What I've heard lately is they just shrank a lot but arent going away.

My guess is if Mr. Steve Purcell ever came across fansites he wouldn't dive in because for one nobody would give their honest opinion on anything anymore (or their all too honest opinion! *gasp*), and, well, considering it's devoured at least Metallus and my life (not to mention AndrewL's wallet) it's probably a safe thing to steer clear of if you can avoid it.

yes indeed. I've spent alot of money and will be spending much more in time. I'm the true Sam & max fiend...jake has the Steve Purcell connection and gets all that cool stuff while i gotta scour the streets, bug guys who worked for nelvana, and search for hours on the net for something new. Damn you Jake!

I bet Steve Purcell DID get on this site, and he said to himself: "My god! I've created a fan-base of overly-cynical psycotics! I've got to stop this *picks up his phone and calls infinite machine* Hello? yeah, this is Steve. I want you to cancel the Sam & Max game! Why? FOR THE GOOD OF HUMANITY, THATS WHY!!!!!". I swear its all true!

Originally posted by sheaday6

I wish i was a dolphin, because they don't have a concept of cynicism, and they can swim real fast!

yes, yes they can. Lesbien dolphins swim fastest.

Of course Purcell has been to Jake's site! If Jake knows him personally then you'd think he'd know about the site.

hey i used to be hierohero on the old board and the 1 b4 that etc.. but this place didnt work 4 me for like over a month...it would be nice if steve just dropped us a note hear to let us know whats up..he did reply to my email i sent him a few years ago which was nice tho! he said that new samn max cartoon was still sitting on his desk waiting 2 be completed...i guess its still their

Archived