Home

*kisses UPS in the shins*

Clefo

My mom was supposed to get some 'pampered chef' stuff from them once, and they delivered it to the wrong address!!!! they didn't know what the heck to do, but my mom figured they put it at someone else's house, and so her and my dad went driving around the neighborhood, and found it on someone's carport.

Of course, my parents asked if it belonged to them, and they said it did not. :D

Guest Krayt Tion

I always go with FedEx if I can afford it. You should have seen how they shipped my poor 21" sony monitor to me last year. :( Among other things.

Originally posted by Clefo

Man they were supposed to deliver my brand spanking new computer today (According to the tracking thing on their site) And I haven't seen it yet :mad:

Would it be so hard to be efficient?

Is that supposed to be "kicks" in the shins

anyway i always found UPS irregular too. When i was expecting my DSL modem soon they didnt show up and they showed up at another time, hence leaving a note, saying " no one was home" :mad: But i got it in the end :D

Remember all's well that ends well

I just got my new Cheiftec case today from Fed-ex.

I like UPS, only once have I had a problem. I didn't hear then knock and the drove away after one measly tap at my door. I looked at my confermation update on the web and it said, could not deliver, I was like ..what?

Sure enough, there was a note on the door.... So I drove to the UPS depot to pick up my mushkin ram. no harm, no foul..

I was actually in the same position with my current computer...their tracking said it would be delivered on "Blah" day and it came @ 7:30p.m. or so.

Now the store I work at is a different story...we've had an entire shipment of Gameboy Advances go missing...last known position, Atlanta Warehouse (or whatever they call it, "Shipping Center" or the like).

Archived