Jeedii_zaarinn

will u still visit this site after jedi outcast is out  

85 members have voted

1. 1. will u still visit this site after jedi outcast is out

• yes
    • no
    • once in a while

I will still be here, and it will still be daily

I think my general subjects are going to change to things like saber tactics, OMG i just saw something cool i didnt know about, wow i had a great duel just now, screeeeeens, video (yeah ill prolly make some ingame videos) ETC.

!!! :)

cant wait

"I'll be back."

I'll be here daily, but I'll probably slow down posting from now until the release date as just about everything has been discussed to death(in the 'Valley' anyway). I'll probably be posting 'off-topic' in the swamp. But after the release, I think there will be plenty to talk about and I look forward to hearing enlightened thoughts on many topics while spewing my own ignorant ones.

Originally posted by The_One

Man, it's hardly even started yet! We still have a million mods to enjoy =] And I would expect an expansion pack for JO too, like they did with Elite Force. It's not over yet folks.... :p

Expansion pack? YEAH !! KYLE KATARN LIVES ON!! JEDI KNIGHT FOREVER!!!

Guest Krayt Tion

Um, after the release of the game is when the real content of this site is going to be available to the users. I'm not sure some of you people really understand what will be in store for ya here. :)

Originally posted by StormHammer

I shall visit these forums every day (barring PC woes and other annoying interruptions)...

It is my destiny. ;)

Just a sidenote...

Luke's destiny is that he is to follow Vader and the Emperor and turned to the dark side...(remember the end of Empire Strikes Back)

Vader: Luke...

Luke: Father...

Vader: Son...

Luke: Ben...Why didn't you tell me..?

Vader: It is your destiny!

:)

I could sue you all for copyright you know!!:D

Of ocurse i'll be here, only when i'm ontp laying jk2 tho ;)

This will be like a home to me and after jk2 is released... this'll place will have content like massassi had. i can tell it.

Archived