• 18 to 19
    • 20 to 21
    • 22 to 25
    • 26 to 34
    • 35 to 44
    • 45 to 50
    • over 50
    • dead

gonk i would but it need a admin for it(slips 3440 republic credits to gonk) what you posted makes sence if you could change that pls, it be a big help.

edit: i guess i was tring to be fair, rather than practical, did not want anyone offended

So out of all the people that have voted in my age bracket, there is only one other in the '30-34' age group. I guess I'm old eh...but I have experience :cool: Just remember guys....you'll be in this age group someday too unless you die horribly in a freak blimp accident! :eek:

Originally posted by StormHammer

I've spun around the sun on this hunk of rock...let's see...hmmm...er...34 times. :D

Stormhammer...so your the one here over 30...we'll I guess KordKelly, you and I are the old timer's here so far. We will have to teach these youngsters how it's really done :D Yeah we played Atari, Colecovision, Commodore 64....hehe. Surfing on BBS's at 300 baud and having to connect by manually switching it on...yeah baby!!

greeting 30-34 somthings! 2 things take heart in the fact that a poll entrey in the next bracket up. 2nd i need to tell you about the GoF clan. the GoF clan played the rts game AOK. what is the GoF stand for you ask? why, the grumpy old farts! no realy!!! (runs for life:mob: )

Originally posted by Bowen

So out of all the people that have voted in my age bracket, there is only one other in the '30-34' age group. I guess I'm old eh...but I have experience :cool: Just remember guys....you'll be in this age group someday too unless you die horribly in a freak blimp accident! :eek:

Hey, there is only an option for 26-34 in my poll. I can't be in the 30 and over club, but only 1 more year to go.

"old enough to know better, to young to care." not really

I am 18. but act 2 years younger than i am.

I don't plan to go to college. Or any other school once i pass the stupid GED test in a few months and am out of school for EVER!!!!

I have no idea what job i am going to get...i'm waiting until i move to look for one. I don't want to do a job that requires sweat or too much brainwork, I don't want to work at a restraunt, and i don't want to be around people. cuz i suck at talking to strangers, face-to-face and i suck at talking on a phone. I wouldn't mind working at a funcoland or any other gaming place.....

(13)

At least my older brother is:D :D :D :D :D :D

I'll be 12 in June, and I play UT and made a lot of downloads, and I install them, I don't ask my Dad any more. I went on a multiplayer marathon for about 5 hours for DF2 with my 56k modem :laughing: when my parents were both sick.

I read MAD Magazine Poupuler Mechanics I like to build, I made a 35 yearold 2hp motor run again- Okay, I'm going nuts, I like

RTCW UT and GBG:D

I'll Be 12 In June!!!

Archived