Home

I Saw It in the Store Today! *NOT WHAT YOU THINK...*

Hoth

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol!

its amazing to see how many people in this thread are in denile. I wouldn't be surprised if australia get it first and to be honest I wouldn't care either. As long as stores in england get some copies in, in the next couple of weeks, I'll be happy.

Originally posted by Coby

Lol!

its amazing to see how many people in this thread are in denile. I wouldn't be surprised if australia get it first and to be honest I wouldn't care either. As long as stores in england get some copies in, in the next couple of weeks, I'll be happy.

Same here :D I should ge mine wensday, thursday, if not then, diefinantly friday.

I've got the same answer as lordvader and Jedimaster74. Local EBX store (USA) says the 28th for pre-orders. Glad for the Australians if you do get it earlier...you deserve it for once. Just try not to ruin/spoil the game for those who won't have it yet!!

Irimi-Ai

Well lets see its Thurs 21 here and probaly now or soon Friday 22nd in Aus and no posts of having JO, Im just getting ready to say I told you so. Our friends down under wouldnt get it before the US or even the UK. LEC is in California, once Saturday hits in Austalia I'll be saying I told you all so.

well it looks like its all been a marketing move for eb.australia to get pre-orders....

it wasnt a lie what we said yesterday it was really what they were saying, now they are saying (we got the same 3 lines from the same stores), "itll be out on the 26th" "but u better put $10 on it now because a lot of people want it". I was talking to a mate and appartently they did the same thing with c&c renegade....

eb got our hopes up

eb deflated them with lies

i say boycott eb!

My condolances to our friends down under, I wasnt calling any of you liars, or anyone else. I just was keeping everyone thinking realistically. So no gloating, but everyone will be happy this coming week as its JO week (not to mention Might and Magic Week as 3DO is shipping HOMM4 and MMIX ) :) Its really low though EB in Aus would blantantly lie and play on the Aussies want of JO to boost sales. I agree, boycott EB down under!

Archived