Home

Hey Look!!!!!

Rogue15

i'm am NOT having a good night....i better not have any nightmares cuz this is already bad enough....lesse

first redwing and jared get taken away (read about it at rs.net, it's pretty sad...)

being reprimanded for warez junk

being told i gotta good chance i'll lose my mod status

being yelled at by chris3po

and now this.

i think i'm going to cry.

but retarded here isn't taken in the form of mentally incapacitated. It is taken in the definition of ignorant. That is why Ilaugh. If I thought for a second it ment that the server was run by a mentally incapacitated person, then I would say that this is wrong. But It's all in how you take it.

:rofl:

SMOEONE STOP ME NOW I'M GETTING IN MOD TROUBLE ALL OVER DA PLACE!!! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

MY STUPIDITY IS STRONG!!!!! HELP!!! SOMEONE!!!!

IT'S ALL REDWING'S FAULT FOR GOING TO JAIL WITH HIS BRO.....

MAN I AM SUCH A IDIOT!!! AAAAAAAAARRRRRGHHHHHHHH

man i didn't look at it THAT way as the server is a PERSON...i feel really stupid right now.......worse......................................

Originally posted by Rogue Nine

No, that's ignorant. It's not a funny thing when you have friends that are retarded and people make fun of them, using their state as a put down.

no no you misunderstand rogue 9

he edited his post 4 hours after i posted

he had something like this before

http://www.webspawner.com/users/saber2/images/busy.jpg

I did something stupid, i have access to roguesquadron.net, there was a banner competition for the rs.net forum, and i discovered the jpg of the banner was in with all the roguesquadron.net images, i told some people, wraith 8 said i should put his image up for the hell of it, so i did, without backing up the old one first....so i pm'd ike (i could have been bad and not told anyone about it, the truth will set me free.....from the forums that is....right?) and ike got pissed and asked how i did that i told him exactly what i did, he reported it to chris, chris get po'd and i'm screwed.

I should not have told what happened. But since i'm nice and figured it'd be better to let the truth out asap, i told. and now...i'm screwed cause of it.

i'll be fine.

when redwing comes back. i'm nearly to the brink of overinvasion....

it was none of your fault...well for suggesting it, yes, but that's ok. i really should have backed it up first. so it was 100% my fault. :D he even took away my roguesquadron.net web editing stuff. at least ike can do stuff to the site, all i have to do is tell him stuff that needs fixed. oh, and one more thing...roguesquadron.net is going to be upgraded (from its current layout) in the future...perhaps i can get a Rogue15@roguesquadron.net account since i'm a mod? that would be sweet....

Archived