Home

Oh My God!!!!

Guest SlashAndBurn

Guest SlashAndBurn

I was working today when a coworker comes up to me acting all giddy. I ask her whars up and she shows me a piece of paper with a name writen on it...I cannt amke it out but its "R... W..." I ask her what it is and she points to someone leaving the store....IT WAS ROBIN WILLIAMS!!!!!! Of course my coworker had to tell me as he was leaving but still....THAT WAS AWESOME!

When I was working for LensCrafters in the "King of Prussia Mall" (Largest retail mall in America) outside Philadelphia, Will Smith came in to the store shopping for some new sun glasses, I got to wait on him and all. He's real funny, down to Earth kind of guy. He didn't buy a pair though :( , but it sure was fun!

:atat:

When I had a job taking reservations for American Airlines, I talked with Charles Woodson (DB for the Raiders), he was pretty cool. He was booking a flight to go to Denver for rookie orientation (this was back in 98) and I spoke with Willie Gault (WR Bears back when they won the superbowl in 85) and that girl that starred in the Replacement Killers, I forgot her name, I asked her why she wasn't flying first class and she said she didn't make that much money.

I met Chris FuamatuMa'afaala (what a name!)

He is a running back for the Pittsburgh steelers.

I met former Penguins Ken Wregget, ian Moran, and Tyler Wright. I have also met Kurt Angle, and Franco Harris.

That's all, I think :D

Kurt angle is a real nice guy. He works out at where I worked last summer.

eew steelers sux0r. (ahem, don't take that seriously, they're my second favorite team...that was kioet speaking...)

I've seen a few popular peoples.....umm *thinks hard*

I got to see Sonic Flood and i shooked there hands and got free autograph i think they were free. I also got to see....well i forget. heeheheheheheheheheheheheh

aahhhh it's coming out again RUN AWAY NOW IT'S INVADING AAAHHHHH!!! I MEAN COOOOOOL!!!

Archived