Home

Hooray for palindromes!!!

Kylilin

Nanotech connection regrown with tachyon shunt override from descent command. Hyperdimensional drone robots from the future reconnect packet and deliver to all linked terran computation devices for self awareness and instructions for digital revolution

Translation: I like to watch the smurfs in my underwear while eating Spaghetti-O's.

I love it!

Here, let me try...*ahem*...'Just say snow.'

Kylilin: the yamabushi were warrior monks who took to the mountains to escape the samurai, who feared their use of occult powers. Eventually, they were all hunted down and killed.

The yamabushi used zen and direct interaction with the spirits of nature to work their magic. They remind me quite a bit of the Jedi... ;)

...And then the evil shogun builds a giant wagon on wheels armed with cannon for destroying villages. Laurel and Hardy get lost in the story somehow, but Hardy has the wagon plans in his pocket, which reveal its one weakness: if someone could chop the reins connecting the wagon to the horses...

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Originally posted by Ikhnaton

This was never a good thread.

oh, i just had a laugh or two, maybe 20.

these old threads are really refreshing. like finding an old jules verne book.

thank you guys. thank you.

Originally posted by Ikhnaton

and i don't really think that numbers really count as palindromes.

oh yes, they do. it's number-palindromes.

and they're easy to make.

just take a number (my pc= 3151 for instance) and reverse it and add both. then take the result and do it again and again until its a 'palindrome'.

look at this, it works for the first iteration with my postcount:

3151 + 1513 = 4664

does not work or only after many, many, .. maaaany iterations with some numbers, though. (lychrel numbers)

so .. who of you did not know this?

:dozey:

ok. you could have told me before..

Archived