Home

No life in the forums.

TheMadDoofer

Are the GB forums dead?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Are the GB forums dead?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Everyone is away taking spelling lessons.
    • Everyone is gone because of Jedi Knight 2.

Don't look at me like that, Rhett, you know i never post many threads. ;)

Anyways, the weekends do slow it down, and so did JO, and this is called the Forums Purge, as 15 said. It happens to every forums, and its good for them. Its kinda like a forest fire, they are actually good for the forests.

Guest DarthMaulUK

The forums are far from dead.

One day last week, we had over 266 members online. Besides, a lot of people are playing the game at weekends.

Why not take part in the debates on the new X-Pack screenshots, or the Clone Attack Tournament. Check out the Battlegrounds:Warzone that's starting soon, this is going to be very big indeed.

DMUK

I'm here...but I'm not here...

You see JKII has absorbed me...BUT I don't post on JKII.net...but I love JKII and it's absorbing gameplay, but I also love the atmosphere of GB forums...A paradox...

Anyway if I'm not here 24 hours a day do not fear! I'm having a good time whipping up on JKII:D

Guest Supreme Warlord

Let see why the forum is dead...I am at school frying my brain out with knowledge...That one...another one is that i have a "life":eek: oh my gosh!!! SUPREME WARLORD actually has a life!!!:D Not that I am saying that boba rhett has no life;) j/k. This forum is far from dead. Trust me!:)

Guest Supreme Warlord

Oh heck yeah but sorry that wont be possible. JKII is a really good game. I been playing it...I been fighting against the bots to practice and DAMN LUKE!!! He is killing me!!! Keeps mocking me and says "force is my ally" or "to be a jedi you must kill in self defense" and I finally killed that stupid Luke and guess what he said "NOOOO!! Not possible I am a jedi Master!!!" for real he said that!!!! or close to that. Man!!! that game is addictive...I am about to play Battlecruiser Millennium...Anybody owns that?

Archived