Home

Star Wars Fans...

Gamer101

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, I'm surprised many remember! Niner, we're cousins and you went to my party on Saturday, and you still don't remember me. =\

Anyways, it has been ages since I've been on the Forums. I've missed alot. I've been really busy with Counter-Strike, I guess. *Smiles with blood lust*

I'm happy to be back!

Originally posted by Keyan Farlander

I remember you looking down at me the day I was born, smiling as I spoke my first word, holding my hands as I took my first steps...

That was me, your benevolent immortal overlord.

Or possibly God. Which I am not. WHO KNOWS>

:assult:

Wally the space dolphin says that Nute is as much God as he is a part of gay french paintings, smoked whale blubber and the american democratic party, all of which serve to remind us that the casual distinctions we form in our minds between what we perceive to be seperate things for the sake of our own understanding are in fact illusions, all things actually being a gray, intermingling flux of quantum probabilities and the emergence of fractally encoded properties into a chaotic system.

Wally also wants to see more sailboats down here. :)

MAN!!! i might not be able to see aotc the week it comes out...damnit. my parents choose the middle of May to go up to lititz to look at some houses so we can move there....and i will have to stay....as long as i don't have to stay at someone else's house (unless it's my friend, Ryan's...) I won't be seeing it the week it comes out unless my parents miraculously let me walk 3-5 (i don't know how far, i know how to get there tho) miles down the road to go to the theatre. And if i stay home, i'll have to watch my sister....man i don't want to be spoiled. :(

Oh no! This is a disaster! The Humanity of it all! :rolleyes:;)

The only movies I'm intereseted in seeing right now are:

Avalon - came out two years ago in Japan, it's a movie (not anime) created by the author of Ghost in a Shell.

Seven Samurai (Shichinin no Samurai) - Another japanese movie, this one was released in 1954.

I heard that both these movies are superbe.

Originally posted by Keyan Farlander

I remeber you, <b>PT</b>. I remember you looking down at me the day I was born, smiling as I spoke my first word, holding my hands as I took my first steps...

Or was that my mother? I always get you two mixed up ;)

Err, yes. Quite right. "I think".

Archived