Home

Saturday 18th 18:00

Thats when I see episode 2, i have the tickets right now, always good to early book. Please let it be good at £8 a time they are not cheap (thats about $12).

Anyway I have a friend who is seeing it tommorrow so i should be able to report back to you all on how good it is. Not too much though as I dont want it to be spoiled, ive only just forgotten the script.

Ah well catch you all later.

Dammit, Nute, you've gone and turned your rabbit into a green terror! Those things come clearly labeled: 'do not machine wash, air dry only, and avoid exposure to unshielded nuclear reactors.'

You have no idea how dangerous a creature you've created... :D

Forget episode 2, last Friday I saw: My Wife is a Gangster.

This is an awesome Korean Action/Comedy movie (more Comedy than Action, comedy rules, the action scenes are very well done and there is no guns at all, only melee weapons and fists). It's the best movie I've seen since a hell of a long time and fun to watch.

Apparently the rights of the movie were purchased by Miramax to do an American remake but I highly doubt they can do anything better than the original... So whenever this "American" movie called "My Wife is a Gangster" (or something close to that) comes out in a theatre near you remember my post and be sure to watch the original.

that is all.

Crap! CRAP! CRAP!!!

I still haven't been able to see it, and now I have to work again today, so now it looks like tomorrow. :mad:

BONUS: I'm going to see it on a digital screen, so that will make up for the wait (I hope)

I'm getting 20 friends and we're pooling together our entire paychecks for the past month to rent a theater (with digital projection, I might add) for our own private showing of Ep. 2... It's all booked for next Saturday night/Sunday morning at 12:30am... And we've got the place until 8:30am... We're gonna watch it all once, then watch the last third of the movie like 40 times. :D

I can't believe it, Ep.2 actually came out over here in Dakar only a week or so after it's release in the States...

I friend saw it and told me the movie majorly sucked, I suppose none of you share the same opinion ;)

Anyways Ep.2 is the last thing that's bugging my mind, I'm just not interested in seeing it.

Digital projection is definately the way to go! I couldn't believe how good it looked. Totally flicker free and no scratches or dirt on the print.

In a word: Wow!

Oh yeah; The movie rocked too... I don't know what movie the critics have been watching, this one was great.

Quit yer whining; I didn't see it until Wednesday (the 22nd). First I wanted to avoid the lines (and to finish The Approaching Storm before seeing the movie), and then I ended up going back to Cornwall on the weekend to finally get a new computer, and I didn't want to brave Cornwall's new theatre 'cause my friends told me that it sucks.

And yeah, the movie rocked. My only real problems were the stilted dialogue (someone should tell Lucas what proofreaders are for) and (IMHO) low-quality CGI work. CG-Yoda just doesn't look right.

Archived