Home

Official Aotc Thread. Warning:spoilers Will Be Prevailent!!!

If ya'll wanna gab about AOTC do it here, keep it in one condensed thread. I'll stickey it at the top.

AND OMFG IT WAS THE BEST! It comes lcose to beating Ep.5 as my favorite. oh CREAMY LOVE SHORTS IT WAS GOOD.

The CG yoda was nice, and the fight scene with him and dooku was awsome, too bad it wasn;'t longer. The Clone VS Driod battle was great, epic, and yoda is like neapolean. it's funny, actually.

Hyden is a little rough in the beginning, but he smoothes out in the later half of the movie, so, expect a bit of campy acting during the beginning.

yeah the battle with Yoda was AWESOME. man.. and that a lot of Jedi died was horrible man. but it was a very cool fight. very cool.

man oh man... did Natalie portman look....... SHWING!

oh mna.. too much cool things in this movie.

im gonna see it again some time :D maybe next week :D

:eek: Just saw AOC over the weekend! WOW! The end part with the clones vs. the droids was sweeeet! The incluson of the death star plans was pretty cool. Yoda ROCKS!!!! But Jar Jar Binks was the one who is responsble for distroying the Republic!! He proposes the measure to give Palptine emergncy powers!!!

The love story was used too much in my opinion.:(

Originally posted by Rogue Nine

And for once, Natalie Portman actually demonstrated some semblance of acting ability.

:D

oooo that was cold :D... well lets just say.. i saw a lot of spoilers... but they didnt spoil anything for cause the movie was nothing what i expected.... it was cool :D

Nope, it means that the Death Star plans are finished (by bevel) and stored untill the end on the film, in the secret base of the sith, Geonosis. The geonosians may have helped in it.

But remember, George Lucas does not give a sh** for Expanded Universe. Remember the saber colors :(

Originally posted by Redwing

Must I keep reminding you about the fact that Coruscant itself is an EU term? *sigh* :rolleyes:

Good point.

In one of the original-edition paperbacks of the classic trilogy novelizations I have (I forget which book... ROTJ, I think) the capital city-planet is referred to as "Trantor", an obvious nod to Isaac Asimov's capital planet-spanning city of the "Foundation and Empire" series. I'm sure this was corrected and updated to 'Coruscant' in later editions.

Lucas does not have nothing to do with expanded universe. He takes from it what he likes (fighting with two sabers, swoop...), but for him, only the movies, then the radio dramas (of the movies) and then the novelization of the movies are canon, the other things aren't.

See, Lucas has messed the saber colors (there were republic jedi that were suposed to have yellow, crimsom, purple, silver :( ect... before EpII aired), Boba Fett's story (he was suposed to be a policeman, and the slave I was supposed to be a police ship), the Death Star story seems to have changed, owen lars' swoop seems as new as the ones in shadows of the empire, owen also had luke's supposed T-16 Skyhopper (what an old ship), etc...

Lucas lisencing controls the Expanded Universe, and tries to give coherence to it, BUT George Lucas does not have to stick it what Expanded Universe says.

I wish Lucas himself controlled the expanded universe so all would be coherent...

Originally posted by Keiran_Halcyon

Lucas does not have nothing to do with expanded universe. He takes from it what he likes (fighting with two sabers, swoop...), but for him, only the movies, then the radio dramas (of the movies) and then the novelization of the movies are canon, the other things aren't.

See, Lucas has messed the saber colors (there were republic jedi that were suposed to have yellow, crimsom, purple, silver :( ect... before EpII aired), Boba Fett's story (he was suposed to be a policeman, and the slave I was supposed to be a police ship), the Death Star story seems to have changed, owen lars' swoop seems as new as the ones in shadows of the empire, owen also had luke's supposed T-16 Skyhopper (what an old ship), etc...

Lucas lisencing controls the Expanded Universe, and tries to give coherence to it, BUT George Lucas does not have to stick it what Expanded Universe says.

I wish Lucas himself controlled the expanded universe so all would be coherent...

Exactly why Episodes XII, XIII, and IX aren't feasible at all.

Originally posted by Rogue-for-Higher

Boba Fett can still become a policeman.

I know, i was goin to put it but forgot.

But, his father was a Bounty HUnter, he keeped the armor, he is a bad boy and he wants to revenge hs father, being a police is not the most feasible way.

Originally posted by Rogue Nine

Exactly why Episodes XII, XIII, and IX aren't feasible at all.

yeah :(

Unless Lucas messes up the entire EU, or makes the ending of the Yuzaan Vong invasion, wich could be cool) But the main characters should be Jacen, jaina and anakin, Leia, luke and han are tooo old :D...

There were only forty or so Jedi there! And Mace had a purple saber, which proves that while green and blue are the most common colors, Jedi CAN have different colors! The only thing that's changed is that Jedi don't use red now, because Sith traditionally use those.

Altough I suppose we have Sam Jackson to thank for that. :D

And come on. Fett's former story was LAME. Compared to his true story, at least. I don't miss it one bit. The new one is much cooler. :D

Archived