Home

Clone Trooper Army Team for Multiplayer

mastercheech

*wakes from coma* what whare am i?

sorry bout not posting in... FOREVER, i been buisy at the jedi academy, got ALOT better thatn i was too. hope i didnt get demoted!

also me and a friend have a t1 we'd like to make into a server, and we found a nice dual athlon 2000+ mhz server comp we can get for about 2 grand if anyone would liek to make a dontation drop me a line at : Ironfist013@aol.com

thanks!

~wamprat

:deathstar :

:biggs: Look at the size of that thing!

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by mastercheech

This is great people we are finally getting started and we'll soon be in the heat of battle. I can't wait. It's been so long but you guys have waited it out. Alright Tyrion and Boba your first mission if you want to call it that. Find a clan that is willing to fight us in a battle. We have to decide on what the stipulations will be. 12 vs. 12 Capture the Flag? But what level would we play. I suggest we decide now.

Lots of members are on temporary leave this month (travel plans), yet starting August I'm sure we'd have no problem in playing with you guys from time to time.

Originally posted by Wamprat013

also me and a friend have a t1 we'd like to make into a server, and we found a nice dual athlon 2000+ mhz server comp we can get for about 2 grand if anyone would liek to make a dontation drop me a line at : Ironfist013@aol.com

thanks!

Lots of ram.... mhz is nothing without lots of ram... :D

Originally posted by ANAKIN1922

Listen up, cause i'm just gonna say dis once, i'm not anakin, not anymore... you shall meet your end soon, the day will be when you meat DeAtH-StRiKe. I told you, that one day, i will be the strongest Jedi, u didn't believe me, now, feel it urself....

Please don't bother.

Originally posted by P h o e n i x

i know, i know, just call me a perfectionist :D

hey, post 420....

lol :D :D :D

Originally posted by DreamKilla84

What would really suck is if the VP gets booted out for sucking. Hehe, I can just see it now. Also as for us possibly losing every match well I have one thing to say "It's not whether you win or lose, but how you play the game". Of course if we do lose every match we will just completely boot everyone and restart the clan. :D

I disagree, you shouldn't boot players for being not-so-good-type-players. People should train others, like AB did. Only have a select few and continue training untill you're ready to recruit in greater numbers, eventually everyone has something to share and don't forget: There's always something new to learn every day.

Cheers ;)

Guys I'm still having alot of trouble getting the clone trooper skin to work in team based games. I just appear pure white. Even when I die this happens. I also only see the clone commander skin available before I join a team. I never see regular clone trooper. Please help guys.

Mastercheech...

I have the damnest time trying to find a non-pure server to test again, but if memory serves me right, when I went back into my Player config to adjust force powers and whatever, I went back and reclicked the clonetrooper skin, and I turned blue when I went back to the game. I wish I could be more technical in what exactly happened...but there ya have it. Hopefully you'll have some better luck soon. Like I've said, I can hardly find a non-pure server out there that will allow me to use this.

Yes, it finally worked thanks. I use Barrysworld and Blueyonder both are very good servers and never laggy. Barrysworld is usually crowded with 16/16 but Blueyonder is usually filled up to 9/12. Right now I've been staying in Blueyonder alot and the skin works there for sure.

Hey people,

So you want me and tyrion to set up a match, im just thinking, something i think Dream or AB said that many people are on Travels and stuff and are away so cant play, so should i try get one set up mid august or ealier?

Originally posted by Bobo Fart

Hey people,

So you want me and tyrion to set up a match, im just thinking, something i think Dream or AB said that many people are on Travels and stuff and are away so cant play, so should i try get one set up mid august or ealier?

That is correct and perfectly fine for us.

Originally posted by DreamKilla84

What would really suck is if the VP gets booted out for sucking. Hehe, I can just see it now. Also as for us possibly losing every match well I have one thing to say "It's not whether you win or lose, but how you play the game". Of course if we do lose every match we will just completely boot everyone and restart the clan.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I disagree, you shouldn't boot players for being not-so-good-type-players. People should train others, like AB did. Only have a select few and continue training untill you're ready to recruit in greater numbers, eventually everyone has something to share and don't forget: There's always something new to learn every day."

I was joking Legion. I would never boot somebody because of lack of skill as long as they are willing to learn. Hell I used to be pretty good if I do say so myself, but I haven't played JK2 in almost 3 weeks so I am sure I am really rusty myself.

So I think Legion was saying that the AB clan will have alot of members away until August, but we can set up an match earlier with another clan if you guys want. However we really need to get a server up and we need to practice alot before we have our first match so it might be better to have it in August. It would be better for me if it is before say the 3rd week in August as that is when college starts for me and I will be busy for a couple weeks after that moving in and getting adjusted and such. But if thats when we have to have it, then I will try and make time to get to it, because I definetly don't want to miss our first match.

So I know I said that I would post the final members list like 2 days ago, but hey better late then never right. So without further ado, here it is:

President: mastercheech

Vice-Presidents: DreamKilla84, Wamprat013

Webmaster: AB_Legion

War Generals: Tyrion, Boba Fart

Members: Vestril, defalc, m.d.c. skamonkey, Steg, OldSkoolJedi,

Creep_303, Woobi, Brandon Real,

Chaotic~Angel, Freedon Nadd85, Phoenix, PodGuy87,

darth dragon, Katoa_Kliq, Isa_Mu_Dyson,

DarthBane51190, Mad Eejit, Padwan619, adrian832,

TheSithLord, Lynxbite, ANAKIN, TheWhiteRaider, Ah Boon, MechaGundam, Zakk

So there it is, if anyone cares we have 34 members. However this number will begin to dwindle when we kick off inactive members. Speaking of which, mastercheech do you want to have a meeting to decide who we boot, or do you want me to just boot inactive members as I have been getting the member listis together, or do you want me to go back through all the posts and get everyones information, like how many posts they have had and how long ago they were and then present this information to you in a meeting and then we decide who gets cut. Just tell me what you want to do. Also if I left out anyone please tell me and I will correct it.

Oh and on a personal note, does anyone know how I can use one cable modem for two computers. One reason I haven't been playing JK2 alot is that I have a new laptop that is alot better than my PC, but I haven't set up the internet on it yet. You see I am going off to college in like a month and a half and there they have a network that is ruffly the speed of a T3, so I will use that when I get there. But until then I want to be able to play my laptop on the net, but I don't want to set up like AOL or anything for only a month. So I was wondering if there was some way for me to be able to just connect my cable modem to my laptop when I wanna play on that, and then just hook it back up to my PC when I wanna play that. This might be a stupid question, but I don't really give a damn. So any help would be appreciated.

So this long post means that I am back to my old self again I guess. Anyways, until next time.

Originally posted by darth dragon

soory found out when i joined and i waz 1 of the first ( in a sense) so how come i am only a member.

Becuz you havent done anything for the clan or sighed up for any positions.You were gone during most of the planning.

Well darth dragon I find it very strange that you ask for a higher position yet you yourself were not even aware whether you had joined or not. If you can't keep up with yourself how can we expect you to keep up with some important clan duties. Also seeing as how you hadn't really posted much since you first joined, I am quite sure you would have been one of the ones we would have seriously considered cutting. Seeing as how you now seem to want to participate I don't think you are in any danger of being cut, but I seriously doubt you will be anything but one of the lower ranking members at least in the beginning.

Anyways, glad to see you are making good progress Legion. I have already been to our forums and I have made the first post. I would encourage everyone else to go and post as I am sure we will eventually communicate almost solely through our own forums rather than these. So go and register and post. I see where we have a few people who have already registered so what are you waiting for. . . go. . . register. . . NOW.

So I think that is all I have for now. I will check back in tommorrow. Until then.

Legion...trying to login to the forums, but it is saying my password is incorrect. I requested the password, received it, and entered it in, however it still says incorrect. What am I doing wrong? My username is Zakk. Let me know. Thanks.

UPDATE: I finally got in and updated my password.

Okay, thanks everyone :D

I'm in England right now so I'll have to make this rather short.

For those who havn't recieved or gotten their passwords working properly:

Try again.

Tyrion, you have 2 options:

I can change your password or I can clear your name and you can register again.

Up to you.

Cheers ;)

Archived