Home

Clone Trooper Army Team for Multiplayer

mastercheech

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I am flattered that you are taking after me boba, see it isn't that hard to fill up a lot of space.

So AB I think the site looks very nice so far, I really like the layout so far. However you and mastercheech definetly need to figure out who is doing what or nothing will get done. Anyways keep up the good work AB I understand that this site isn't your top priority so I unerstand if it will take a little while, though I hope not a month.

So Padawan, is your site dedicated or no, and when is it running. I will try and look for it some later and see if it is up. And is it running fairly fast?

To Ah Boon, no need to call me sir, just call me master.:D So anyways I almost asked what kind of internet connection you had in my last post, but I decided not too. That is fine if you have a 56k modem, I completely understand and I am sorry if I made you feel like I was pressuring you to get a server up for us.

Now adrian, you have been gone too long, you have been booted off the team.:mad: . . . . . . . . . . Nah I am just jokin adrian:D , I completely understand if you got a new computer and were gone for a week. When we are talking about inactive members, we mean people who have only posted like once ever and haven't posted again in a few weeks.

Anyways thats all for now, oh and you might wanna check out the new wookie model to guys, it looks sweet. So I will check back in tommorrow, cya.

guys, this is very important, i am very serious, and please think about this. If we have gamespy arcade, and add eachother into our list, all we have to do to play with each other is to click on the list name when one of you are playing. every day that i play, i can play my friends atleast once without calling. go to gamespyarcade.com download game spy arcade, after u download it, click on the icon on your desktop, then, click login wizard, then follow the steps to get a login name, no registering is needed.

guys, i think we need to add something short to our screen names to show our clan.

Back again everyone! And dreamkilla's right! it is soooo hard to avoid doing long post's when ya got something to say about everyones opion and not blabbering crap or saying two words like most people do.

Anakin, I too have gamespy arcade, BUT. With gamespy arcade everyone has to go through the trouble of downloading it. It would be a whole lot simpler if we ran a dedicated server thats up 24 7, and i think youll find alot of people agreeing with what i just said?

Bringing up the subject of Servers! Padawan, i have asked before i think :confused: and dream did also ask BUT is the server dedicated? If not please mae a dedicated server! but if we want it up at ALL times you will have to keep your PC on do you mind doing that? IF PADAWAN DOES NOT WANT have his pc on 24-7 then soeone please post if they have GOOD CONNECTION, PC and WILLING to have there pc on 24 7.

Not much moreto say other than, Whats going on with the site? How long is it gonna take AB and Cheech? And yeah AB put like a Msg Board or a Chat room on the Site it will be ALOT EASIER! then we can put Dates for meetings Wars and other crap on the message board and use the Chat Room to hold the meeting or discuss certain things. Anyways just my opnion.

EDIT - This is something else i forgot to add! To Downlload Skins or Models anakin go to a webstie AND FIND EM! The clonetrooper model skin is in the Models section on JKII.net

Now THATS ALL I GOT to say- End of edit

Thanks for ya time all!

OK guys, this is gonna be short and sweet for a change.

I have gamespy arcade and while it is easier to find people when you don't know what server they are playing on, if we can get a server running all the time that we use, then it would be a lot better and we wouldn't have to have everybody download gamespy arcade. Of course we need someone to run a server for that to work, so we definetley need someone willing to host a dedicated server, so come on people, someone has to have some descent specs to be able to host a server.

And sorry if I scared ya adrian, though that is a good way of using my name. Yeah I can be the guy who boots members and tells people they can't join. Of course the problem with that is a am a pretty nice guy and wouldn't really like doing stuff like that.

Oh well thats all I got for right now, if I come up with any great ideas I will post them later.

well, i have a decent computer...but i can't run it all the time (yet). that's why i haven't suggested running it myself.

Got a quick question though. Does JK2 allow the computer that is the dedicated server to play on the server as well? I know some games don't allow it (if it slows down the computer it could shoot the lag to the roof), but I'm not sure if JK2 does.

Originally posted by P h o e n i x

well, i have a decent computer...but i can't run it all the time (yet). that's why i haven't suggested running it myself.

Got a quick question though. Does JK2 allow the computer that is the dedicated server to play on the server as well? I know some games don't allow it (if it slows down the computer it could shoot the lag to the roof), but I'm not sure if JK2 does.

Um,Dedicated means that the computer is dedicated to making the server faster,thus you cant play in it.Otherwise,why wouldnt every server be dedicated...

:cool:

Dear All,

About this Server problem we are all having... I suggest Ah Boon runs it. It may have some lag but he has a nice computer so the lag shouldnt be too bad. As for padawan, get the jedirunner program fixed then post us all and you run the server. It may be laggy but its the best thing we can do in a situation like this, dont you all agree?

Now to Anakin. If we run a DEDICATED Server people can just join freely when there avalibale. Someone, more than likely me or Tyrion can notify all about a war that is planned or someoen can post about a training session and if people can make it they will join. It is alot easier to eveyone instead of having to download Gamespy Arcade. Also it does not require finding anyone just have to post...

Thats all i really have to say today.

Thanks all!

OK first of all I am going to go on a rant that really has nothing to do with this clan, but I need somewhere to vent, so bear with me.

WTF, my computer has been running slowly lately and has been freezing up a lot, so I decided to use my virus scan, which I usually don't use. Well the damn virus scan is supposed to tell you what files are infected then let you clean the files, or isolate them, or delete them. Well this f***ing thing just found the damn files and deleted them. So apperently I had a fairly large problem with viruses, because it found like 47 files on my computer that had been infected, and it deleted everyone of them. This includes like 20 executable files for programs on things like microsoft word, microsoft calandar, my digital camera software, and many others. Of course the worst part is it F***ing deleted like 4 of my games including JK2. WTF. I am so F***ing pissed. I am usually fairly mild mannered but just wanna slam my damn computer on the F***ing floor. I mean yes I can just reinstall everything, but I mean you know how big a pain it will be to install like 20 of my programs back on, plus I will lose all my saved games in all of my games. Son of a bitch.

Anyways, just a little vent I needed. Thanks for listening. So onward to clan business. So yes you can play on your on dedicated server, but you have to configure it a little different. Mine is set up so I can join, and I would just look at how my jedirunner is configured, but of course jedirunner was delted in the previously mentioned virus scan. I know you have to leave your IP address blank, and change you server port, but I can't remember to what.

So we can try and use Ah Boon for setting up a server, but I have serious doubts about whether a 56k modem can handle even 3 or 4 people much less a meeting between all of us, no matter how good his computer is. However I have been wrong before so its worth a try if nothing else. Anyways whenever someone gets a server up and running notify the forums for us to try it out.

Well I got to go reinstall JK2 and all my skins and maps, and all my other programs. Son of a bitch.

hey guys, sorry i haven't been around, i am current;y moving and stuff, but i am still interested...and as far as the page goes, i am working on it, it will go live as soon as i am settled into the new place...but i still need all teh info about our players...

Hey creep since you were gone so long that we got someone else to start setting up a website. Sorry. However I am sure he can use your help with it as he says he is not spending a whole lot of time on it. A players page would be an especially useful thing to set up to, so contact him about it and he will tell you what you can help with I guess. His name on here is AB_Legion, just scroll back through the posts and you will see what he has done so far, and how to contact him. Anyways just wanted to let you know.

Archived