Home

Clone Trooper Army Team for Multiplayer

mastercheech

Im definetely interested and would like to join:

my multiplayer name is:

Darthvaderthe5th

aol:dont have it and dont want to post on forum

email: same as aol

I might be able to give my aol once I get it but if not then sorry but can I still join Im usually playing jk2 so if we have a server I can talk there.

preffered ctf position: Defense I make pretty good offense though too.

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by ANAKIN1922

guys, i have decided not to join, because now, I have my own clan, the ELITE JEDIs [EJ], it might change , i'll tell u guys if it changes, good luck

...why cant you have that guild AND ours?That's what I'm doing.

i can help u guys by setting up a server(cheers!) BUT!!! I live all the way in malaysia, how to get online the same time with u americans or englishmen :D :D to set up the server?we can work things out if u can wake up early in the morning :D

Okay everyone, hosting is up :D :D :D

http://www.nrgteam.com

and you can visit YOUR site at http://clone.nrgteam.com also don't forget to visit your partners from time to time!! :Dhttp://www.nrgteam.com - home of the NRG resource team and http://ab.nrgteam.com - The Archangel Brotherhood, clan that I've been in since 1998!! (yes we're old) :p:cool::eek:

Cheers ;)

P.S. no the layout is not 100% complete, I'm just giving you the link to where you can check your site from now on :D

Ok, so I just read through all 10 pages of this thread, and hopefully (it seems to be an unclear, wavering subject) there are positions available in this group. Rank does not matter, as I'm just interested in having fun and being part of a solid team based game.

MP Name: Zakk

Fave CTF Pos: I've played all roles, and do not have a preference. I'm sure as the group gets going, these roles will emerge with each individual.

AIM: EMGJonesy...however, if my application is accepted, I may create a new one specifically for this team.

E-mail: cjones5@houston.rr.com

A little background to help in credibility: Have been playing JKII since about 2 weeks after its release. Usually play Team FFA, CTF, FFA, and the occassional duel. I try to be fair with the "one hit" moves and kill my opponents in a way I would like to be killed. Definite team player, and committed to going through with an event such as this...for goodness sake I read 10 pages to get all the info so I didn't have to ask website/members/skins/etc. questions. ;) I'm good with most weapons (not all) and prefer using a lightsaber. Not sure if it matters, but I like green. I'm in Texas, and try to play at least an hour a day, usually more, and am available on weekdays after 5:30 pm CST, and throughout the weekend. (I do have somewhat of a life!) I use a Cable modem to connect.

Hopefully I haven't bored every one, and have provided enough info to reduce the amount of questions to be asked. Thanks for the consideration.

Zakk.

To All.

Zakk, I myself do not have a say in who join's and who doesnt, which i think i should:p :D But if you have taken your time to read 10 pages of post's so you dont come up with STUPID questions already awnsers like some who have in this Forum i think you should be accepted.Though we are in a state of being constructed as a clan it wouldnt take much effort to add another player into the CTF (assuming thats our final name?)

To Other people,

WHAT is going on with the Servers?!?!?!?! ALL people who have set a Dedicated server up please post! Including its name!

Thats all i got to say today, Bye all!

Bobo Fart

Originally posted by Bobo Fart

To All.

Zakk, I myself do not have a say in who join's and who doesnt, which i think i should:p :D

*cough*

Yeah... you really should have more descision making in this clan, sure :tsk:

Looky: here, I didn't know that reborns somehow tied in with clonetroopers? :eek:

So far the NRG Site (inclusive of subdomains) has recieved over 2,000 hits!! :D

I'll fill in some pages for you guys, members section and a news page, etc etc etc..

Cheers ;)

Thanks for the verbal support Bobo, and I understand that I'm heading into all of this relatively late...so there's no hard feelings if things don't work out. Hopefully cheech will be able to comment on this soon.

Originally posted by Bobo Fart

AB,

Huh? Clonetroopers aint connected to Reborn!?!?!and that name i ddnt choose that darthball did, he never posted again so me and darth dragon decided to keep it running... whats that got to do with this???

Firstly, you obviously didn't hint my sarcasm. Also that's exactly my point, "whats that got to do with this?" back in my day it wasn't considered a strong character to be in 2 seperate teams during the same consistent time - so what are you trying pull exactly? :evanpiel::fett:

So Boba Fart, you can do whatever you want as long as you can balance it, you can join every clan you want. I could care less myself. Now if we start having matches and such and you are off with the academy people, then we will have a problem, but until then I don't give a damn.

So you gave in to the temptation by getting AIM huh AB? I thought you would be stronger. Personally I hate AOL and AIM, but I do use AIM to communicate with people, so I have it. BTW I added you to my buddies list so any time you got any questions or anything, just IM me.

Now as far as people having a say in who joins, hey feel free to post your opinions about any new, prospective or current members. We will probably ignore them, but post them if you want.:D I mean this is going to be a democracy of sorts, we aren't going to be dictators. So personally I think that you can join Zakk just for reading all those pages (though that makes me wonder about why you have that much free time). But as usual all this needs to be cleared with mastercheech. The problem with this is that mastercheech hasn't posted in like a week and I haven't seen him on in a while, so I haven't spoken to him for a while.

Anyways I haven't posted in a few days too, but thats cause my brother had a baby. (well not my brother but his wife). So I was out of town visiting him. I am now an uncle for the 4th time. Pretty Cool. So obviously new additions to my family are more important than JK2 so I haven't posted in a while. And I might be back up at my brothers house this weekend too, so if you don't here from me in a few days, then thats where I am.

So thats all I got, keep up the good work on the site AB, and I'ss talk to you guys later.

Alright Boba I guess you can join that other clan also but don't think you will get a good position in the clan. Right now I don't see how you can be the war general if your in another clan while Tyrion is just in our clan. So I think you need to think about your decisions. I would like to say. Once we get a good server set up please post it. Then I will plan THE GATHERING OF THE CLONES. We will finally come together and practice! But I need to know the server info and everything so I can send it out. THE GATHERING OF THE CLONES IS COMING SOON. BE THERE OR.... YOUR OUT THE DAMN CLAN (if you actually have a semi-ok reason for not being there then thats ok ;) )

hehehhe... I just had to come here and tell you guys that: I've beaten (*cough*nearly*cough*) every server I'm on.

:D :D :D

Sorry with the slow updates for the site, I'll definetly get a few things up before I leave, oh yes I'm leaving from July 7'th till August 1'st so... yeah... keep those post counts up!! :thumbsup:

Cheers ;)

Archived