Home

Clone Trooper Army Team for Multiplayer

mastercheech

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK time for another Dream Killer update. HMMM where to start . . . Well for the guy wanting to know what our "status" is, we are a clan that is just starting up, we have approximately 30 members (actually like 28 or 29 to be exact, but hey 30 sounds better), we have a website in the making that I think is fairly close to being done, but I'm not sure. Also we are in the process of setting up a sort of clan government featuring cabinet positions for specific jobs and so on, and even people who aren't given a cabinet position will have an official rank within the clan. Well the rest you can get from reading past posts.

To Lynxbite, hey any help would be appreciated, it is a strange idea, but hey anything to draw positive attention to the clan will be appreciated. Contact AB_Legion I guess to ask him about maybe having some sort of a section for that or a downloads section or what.

Padawan if you can run a server you can call it whatever you want to, we just need one up that everybody knows the name to. Name it something to do with the clan, obviously, like Clone Trooper Server, or Clone Trooper Clan Server, or whatever. Just post something when you put it up to tell us the name, and if you aren't running it all the time, post some times that you will be running it.

To ANAKIN, we haven't figured out all the ranks for everyone yet, we (the leaders) have had several meetings set up, but at least one person was missing everytime we met, (though I would like to say that I was there and on time for all of them) so as soon as we can all get together and meet we can post the official ranks for everyone. As Tyrion said, since you are a late joiner, you will probably be a lower ranking member, but you can always move up in the future if thats the case.

Boba Fart you are right about us needing to set up some matches with other clans, but I think you should wait until we can get our clan set up fully. As for contacting other clans, you can check the clan forums, you could post a thread in the clan forum, or you can go to individual clan websites and post an invitation to have a match. Also I think there was someone a few pages back who posted a good luck post that also included a link to his clan's site so that when we got set up we could have a match with them. Also there are some clan ladders up that have ways to challenge other clans.

And finally, yes AB_Legion we need people to defend the flags obviously as that is very important, can't score if they have our flag. We will decide postions when we can all meet, and I hate to say it, but some of you will have to be defenders. Have to take one for the team. If there is absolutely no one who wants to be a defender, we can maybe alternate defenders every match. As for me I as most people prefer to cature the flag and I think I am pretty good at it. However, the only person I have played Capture the Flag with in the clan is mastercheech, but I think he will back me in saying that I can hold my own. But that said, if neccessary I will be a defender if we need one, but all of this will be decided at a later time.

Well I think thats it for now, check back tommorrow for another post from me.

it depends on the map, but i usually wind up doing various different defensive work (and it's the only thing I seem to be decent at). for streets i am usually a sniper, yavin i'm an explosives guy, bespin i'm sniper/blaster/weapon 8 (forget the name), imperial i'm rockets/bowcaster.

so you can normally give me defensive duty an i'll be ok with it :)

well cheech u were on but u didnt talk much so i know u said any name but I want u guys to vote as a clan i think it would be a good idea to vote on a name here are the three to choose from

Kamino Clone Camp,Clone Trooper Server, Clone Trooper Clan Server. so please help me i need an official name. thx. later:)

To all,

Ok dream, HOW THE F*** do you TYPE SO MUCHIN ONE POST! i have NEVER had so much to say nad italk a SHIzen HOUzEn! LOAD!

Anyway thats beside the point.

Padawan about the Server for our clan. i think it sould be named somehting like Clone Trooper Basecamp (or whatever our clan is gonnabe OFFICIallY NAMED) and OBVIUOSLLY seing as it is a TRAINING camp for us only password protect it, and actually tell us it!

And about wars, what your were saying dream is wat i had in mind, i meant after the clone trooper army is set up.

FINally! Will there be different war divisions? like one division that I run like (Republic People thingy??? :confused: ) then another that Tyrion runs like (Blue fins:p ) so then we have two halfs from different areas, like one half of the world (Austrlian side were i from) i run in war, then the other (supposevely around America) Tyrion runs, soundlike a fair idea to you guys???

Thats all i got to say today people, please post your suggestions

Bobo Fart,

p.s. I wrote like as much as dream does sometimes!!!! HAHAHAH!

Bobo, I can take America,because I live in the west over there,in sunny California.:)oh,and great idea Bobo.

Anakin, I could raise you to a higher rank if you *cough*bribe*cough* me:D

J/K

But,how about this to decide ranks.We have a capture the flag match,2vs2.Me and Bobo,vs 2 others who agreed to be paired with each other.Then, we decide how you guys did and then we tell you your rank.But,you guys cant replace us as general of war.

How's that?

Alright here we go, Padawan name the Server whatever you want but please make shure Clone Troper Army and Clan are in the title. We have to let people know its a clan server not just any old ordinary server. This is pretty bad people, of about 30 members we only have about 7 semi-active members. In other clans and groups for playing games I have been a part of its always different. Everyone was active. They would post every day with their thoughts. If someone wasn't active we would just kick them out of the clan because it was easy to find more active people. But our clan is cluttered with non active people that have posted only once or two times. I'm thinking about making a cut off. Clear out the moldy bread in the cupboard :) If you have less then three posts in this thread you may be kicked out of the clan. I'll discuss this with Dreamkiller first just to make sure I haven't gone completely crazy just yet :p Because thirty members is alot. But that is also alot of dead weight.

Originally posted by mastercheech

If you have less then three posts in this thread you may be kicked out of the clan.

I have more than 3 posts in this page alone!lol.

And Mastercheech,I'm more active than you.I post in this thread about once a day and you post about once every three days.So,dont be a hyprocrite:D

Hi, I think this may help you on your Clone Trooper ranks.

This is data for the real (sort of real) Clone Army from Star Wars.

White=Private-1st Lt.(duh)

(This doesn't take a lot of brains to know what these do)

Blue=2nd Lt.-Captain

In Charge of a Squad of 25 Troopers

Red=Major

Is responsible for Leading Batalions of a 100 Clone Troopers.

In Charge of 4 Blue Trooper's and thier Sqauds.

Yellow=Colonel-Brigadier General

Responible for relaying orders from the Highest Commander (who is most of the time a Jedi or a High Ranking officer) and to keep watch on enemy movements. In charge of at least 200 Batalions.

Of course you will not have this many members so you can find out how many to put in Squads and all.

Tyrion I really want to kick you. You can't say your more active then me. If you say that again...... Please just stop being immature. Most of your posts are pointless and nobody cares about them. Thats the just the truth. If you want me to I'll post crap every 10 minutes . That would get us nowhere. Tyrion sometimes you just need to SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH! But your still cool in my book as long as you stop insulting me.

Let me guess,you never have gone to Yoda's swamp on these forums,eh?My posts are praise compared to some over there.

And,anyway,I'm trying not to insult you but your"insult level"is lower than mine.This is not supposed to be an insult,it's just that less things are insults to me than you:)

Edit-and dont you think that your post is a *little* harsh?

Can't we all just get along?:( Anyways, I'm not really sure why my posts are so long, I post on other threads and they are normal length, but when I do a post on here it just always seem to be really big. Sorry about that I will try to just abbreviate points I have I guess.

So the idea about splitting up the groups might work except I think we have mostly american members so one group might be considerably larger than the other. But we will figure something out I am sure.

I absolutely agree with mastercheech about the activity of members. There are only a few that actually post fairly often, and I think we definetley need to do something about the other ones. I think we need to warn them (well I guess this is a sort of warning) that if they don't start posting a lot more, that they will be kicked. Vestril is one name that comes to mind, he was the second person to post interest, behind me and aside form his first couple of posts on the first page, he hasn't posted or been in any contact with any of us. People like that need to be dealt with, cuz I am just going to assume he changed his mind about joining seeing as he hasn't posted anything for like 3 weeks. There are several others who have the same situation, and I don't know whether they are lazy, have decided not to join, have moved to Afghanistan, or what. So yes, I think something need to be done mastercheech.

And to Tyrion, yes you may post more than mastercheech, but its not like he hasn't been very active, I think there was no real reason to post that unless you wanted to take a cheap shot at him. So in the future, try not to post inflamatory remarks, we all just want to get along and have fun. And yes mastercheech could have been a little nicer, but he was offended and he responded accordingly.

Oh and thanks for the information TheWhiteRaider. Anyways I think that is it for today for me.

Ok,I may had been imature,but that post about being active was supposed to be a joke.I spend most of my time at Yoda's Swamp,so people over there know that :D,:),and ;) means I'm either sarcastic,joking,happy,or understanding.

When is our first meeting or practice going to be held.....we also need to start finding other clans to play against.....if anybody needs help with graphics for the site pm me......i am pretty good with images....

-Lynxbite

Archived