Home

WIP: Mon Calamari Model

moooa

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the moment i just finish to weight the point of the ackbar model. And it will be ready

For the jedi version I must uvmap some parts and weight the points too, so this will take much time but I hope not so long because I want to make another model.

Bradfu, no problem i can shortin the different parts

moooa

I'll be starting a skin myself as soon as I can find my issues of X-wing Rogue Squadron. I seem to have misplaced a fair ammount of comics which, needless to say, is making me rather unhappy. Either way, you can look forward to seeing a non-Jedi skin from me... eventually ^_^

Sorry for the late the model have but I have lots of work, but I'll be nearly in holiday :)

For the model, I've ackbar in the game but without lods I have nearly finished the model with boots. And still working on the jedi model

But I have question : can someone help me for the sounds because I try to find some good ackbar sound with no success and I'm not really good in sound mixing. If someone interest send me a pm

Thanx

moooa

I have begin the sounds

For the taunts I have put "may the force be with us"

"it's trap" and "we have no choice general calrissian"

But I remember that "it's a trap" was not so good

And I try to find some good tutorial on sound program

Originally posted by trowa500

so whos skinning it?

there's a bunch of people skinning the mon calamari, myself included.

here's a pic of my sith mon calamari, based upon the old glm. all i focused on was his coloring and eyes, NOT his clothing. unfortunately i haven't had a whole helluva lot of time to work with the new glm, but plan to tonite. and i hope to have some new shots to show soon.

• 2 weeks later...

I have finish the mesh, the default texture, the move of ackbar and mon calamari with boots. I'm still working on the ctf texture, shaders and sounds. I've send all of this to the skinners but I only have answer of bobbafett, maybe the others are in holidays.

For the jedi version, I've uvmap the model and now waiting for bradfu

If u want to see pics of ackbar in game I have send the pk3 to james of modcentral but I think he's in holiday

Originally posted by moooa

I've send all of this to the skinners but I only have answer of bobbafett, maybe the others are in holidays.

i wish i was on vacation ...

i've been pretty busy lately studying/taking my architectural registration exams, so haven't had a ton of time to work on my skin. someday soon, i swear. maybe if my skin isn't done when moooa's ready to release this, i'll release my version later ... as long as it's OK with him, of course.

:mon:

No pb adillon

I think that your exams are more important than this skin, so make it when u have time

and since the jedi version is not finished, ackbar will not be release so I think u will have time

And I forgot before that Da Admiral send me his skin, I will just adjust it to the new mesh and show some pics

Archived