Have the mods gone bad?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Have the mods gone bad?

• Yes, they have
    • No way!
    • I\'m not sure
    • Some have, some haven\'t

Originally posted by Wraith 8

I HATE MODS.... i hate , i hate , i hate MODS. i mean Mistery Of Da Sith is a stupid game...... what? you werent talking about that?? oh... my mistake :D

i have almost all mods from thsi site on my MSN aswell.. except for niner.... and Leon... oh wait.. i think i have niner aswell. :D

:eek: you don't have Leon?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh my. you are upset at our mods??? Have you posted on other boards?? I posted something on the Force Net board and they are like...THROW DARTS AT THE NEWBIE!! DIE NEWBIE DIE!! They were mad because I posted something without checking the first 10 count them 10!!! boards to make sure my topic wasn't already posted. And then they crossed out my topic and said...listen newbie...

so far...i think this is the most fun board and have never had problems with the mods! Everyone is friendly and we don't have to go through 10 pages of 20 threads each page in order to figure out if its SAFE to post a question or topic.

:D

Hold it STTCT, that argument has been used before. Not so long ago, we don't want to hear it again. Use the 'search' feature next time you say something ...

hehe ... uhm ...

Anyway. This forum has 2 downsides:

[*]Unstable server. The server can't handle the 50.000 + members

[*]Lotsa Advertisement (some even have sounds or go over the text)

[/list=1]

Both are very hard to get rid of it seems ... but I'm not turning this to a rant, those are common facts.

As for mods ... they defend each other too much ;)

Originally posted by Tie Guy

Not to mention almost all of them were well-liked forummers once, so the other "non-mods" defend them as well.

Are you trying to say something negative about our great MODS like Leon, Rhett or Eets? How dare you?! These men are awesome and in all ways infallible, I would sacrafice my first born child for them they... um... ah... nevermind ;)

Our MODS are great, but I wouldn't just blindly defend them. They're human and can make mistakes, I just haven't seen any ;)

*runs away from angry mob with torches*

:D

*walks in*

*looks at his sacraficial altar*

Were's the baby goat, guys? :mad: Don't make me bring on the plagues again! :rhett:

:p;)

Everyone here is great. I loves these forums. I love the people on these forums..... I also love Democracy and the Republic. :p

*floats away*

Well, I'm a roamer, so I'm not as well established here as Eets, Leon or Rhett. But I do like these forums a lot, ever since the merger. I consider this place one of my three "home" boards, the other two being my native XWA and RSN. I was a long time mod and admin over there and I just help out whenever and wherever I can. I try to be cordial and helpful at all times, but I am human like Havoc said, so I'm prone to mistakes. Does that make me uppity? I hope not. I'm sorry if I've come across like that to anyone.

In my defense, I don't know what in the world the CC tourney is, so I couldn't have been there.

And H-arms, no...I think it's just you who despises my guts here. ;):p

All right, all right. So I see that no one dislikes the mods here, or thinks that they're snobs. That was my question, all right? Was it so wrong to ask? I don't think it was. Its my personal opinion that a few of the mods are somewhat condescending to their fellow board-members. I've seen a bit of that condescension in this thread. But the main mods, the ones that are on the most, like Boba_Rhett and Eets and Paragon_Leon, are great. I was impressed with some of them when I first came here. I said that in the beginning of my thread. overall, we have very good mods, but a few are a bit bad. Its just like in any other thing, right?

Was it wrong to ask? Of course not! :) It's just that in your poll, "Have the mods gone bad?" you voted for, "Yes, they have". That naturally inferred that we've all gone bad and led to all this.

If you really believe what you just said, why didn't you vote for, "Some have, some haven't"? :confused:

Originally posted by Rogue Nine

And H-arms, no...I think it's just you who despises my guts here. ;):p

Umm, You'll know If I hate you, R9. Not at the moment, my friend. But things change :D.

I am just noting that you are one of the more pessimistic posters, and always soundl like you need to bash some newbie in the head.

Originally posted by Heavyarms

I am just noting that you are one of the more pessimistic posters, and always soundl like you need to bash some newbie in the head.

"The art of accurate observation is sometimes seen as pessimism by those who do not get it."

Oh, and Havoc. I was just saying that since the mods were once forummers and good ones at that, everyone (or at least the older ones) like and defend them. I wasn't saying anything bad about them....just clearing that up.

Originally posted by Tie Guy

"

Oh, and Havoc. I was just saying that since the mods were once forummers and good ones at that, everyone (or at least the older ones) like and defend them. I wasn't saying anything bad about them....just clearing that up.

Oh, I knew that Tie Guy, I was just trying to be funny by coming to the aid of our MODS and defending them, like you wer saying some members who are not MODs do time from time. I guess I wasn't that funny :D

That will teach me to be sarcastic ;)

Originally posted by Heavyarms

Umm, You'll know If I hate you, R9. Not at the moment, my friend. But things change :D.

yeah... no offense or anything, r9, but you always seem to be rolling your eyes at someone... you seem to have this "holier than thou" sort of attitude...

Originally posted by Darth_Rommel

yeah... no offense or anything, but you always seem to be rolling your eyes at someone... you seem to have this "holier than thou" sort of attitude...

Its more like the "i can do no wrong" kinda attitude. He just won't accept that he is sometimes wrong about some things, even when the admins/mods say he is. Or when he i clearly disproven *cough*ps2vsgamecube*cough*. anyways.....just a little constructive criticism, don't go into some tirade or something like you always do, that would only further my point.

Archived