Home

I now own an Xbox.

Metallus

Originally posted by SyntheticGerbil

(I don't think that Sam and Max game is ever coming out.)

(After all, Steve does treat his projects like a modern DaVinci.)

That I can agree with. We saw some concept art, but nothing at E3, nor any other graphics. So, it probably won't be coming out at all, and if it does, not any time soon. But, we should never lose hope on a Sam and Max game.

Have you ever tried to pull out plugs? Good lord, I only know a few people who can pull those things out of their sockets, and they're all on the football team. I feel ashamed when I have to call one of them over to switch my systems.

Anyways and back to reality, I just picked up World Series Baseball, and it's really awesome. The Franchise mode is sweet, if anyone is into sports games.

you do relize that the title for this thread is "I now own and X-Box", now I'm about the worst speller in the world, I understand making mistakes and all, but noone mentioned this prior...

Now don't kill me but I do remember someone, like one of my friends, say that he thinks he saw a screenshot for the game, I haven't seen it, but he said it was cellshaded like cell damage, which would be cool, but he isnt a reliable source, but hey it's something...

Archived