Home

Wonder Twin Movie

Boba Rhett

What. the. hell. What are the guys at Warner Brothers smoking? :confused:

I know all the other studios are making cool superhero movies and that WB wants to get on the bandwagon.... but why coose Wonder Twins? WHY?!

Harry, from aint-it-cool.com, puts it perfectly, Read This!!

Other "projects" *cough* that WB are currently working on include Maria Poppins. Sound familar? It should. It's just a spanish remake of Mary Poppins. o_o

And they're also working on a Duke of Hazard movie. :rolleyes:

I wish someone would come to their senses and make Kingdom Come into a movie... It would be like printing your own money.

Me thinks the end in near for WB.

Warners activates Twins power

June 06, 2002

Warner Bros. Pictures has teamed with Gaylord Films to option the rights to the Hanna-Barbera characters the Wonder Twins, with plans to make a live-action family feature. The news comes just days before Hanna-Barbera's cartoon series "Scooby-Doo" emerges as a big-screen film from the studio.

The Wonder Twins were originally featured as part of a group of characters on the 1977 Saturday morning cartoon series "The All-New SuperFriends Hour," which saw Superman teaming up with popular DC Comics superheroes for adventures. Within that group were two youth trainee aliens from the planet Exxor, known as the Wonder Twins. The male Zan had the power to change into any water-based form, while the female Jayna could become any animal. To use their powers, the twins had to touch hands and shout, "Wonder Twin powers, activate!"

Originally posted by Redwing

The Wonder Twins were originally featured as part of a group of characters on the 1977 Saturday morning cartoon series "The All-New SuperFriends Hour," which saw Superman teaming up with popular DC Comics superheroes for adventures. Within that group were two youth trainee aliens from the planet Exxor, known as the Wonder Twins. The male Zan had the power to change into any water-based form, while the female Jayna could become any animal. To use their powers, the twins had to touch hands and shout, "Wonder Twin powers, activate!"

Sounds corny ... any pics?

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

You guys have to be kidding. :eek:

"Wonder Twin powers activate! Form of, Bucket of water!"

Laugh, reminds me of the bit on Cartoon Network where the male twin says something to the extent of "Hey! Wait a second! How come I always have to form something stupid like an ice cube or a bucket of water? How the heck am I suppose to fight villians as a bucket of water?!"

Kryllith

(continued from above)

You always get the cool things like a lion! But what can I do? get them wet?

If there was ever a bad idea for a movie, this is it. Speaking on an un-related super-hero matter, Ever played Freedom Force? I just got iot and it's very good. It's a laugh a minute with the hammy voice acting and the ludicrous plotline, but what do you expect form a video game based on a 60's comic? I suggest playing this.

That felt a little off-topic.

Archived