Do You Ass Fight?  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Ass Fight?

• Yesh
    • No
    • Yesh And No

Guest Kensai

Ah, assfighting...I shall try to conjure up an analogy

What if the American Boxing Commission took away that don't-hit-below-the-belt rule? I will tell you what, all the boxers would start hitting each other in the nuts. It would make for some stupid, sloppy, no-skill boxing, but you really couldn't blame those who did it. The noble "I refuse to nut-punch" boxers would just get racked with the rest of them.

That is what I believe assfighting is, a bunch of nut-punching when people would rather have some good sparring. My own stubborn no-backswing fighting keeps getting me, uh, racked.

OK, wierd analogy. Forgive me.

Usually I dont, and ill just backstab if the situation presents itself. When the patch first came out I was an assfighter...ill admit. But now I honestly think its way more fun just to play regular.

And btw, what is really fun is to have a "walk-fight" where both people hold down walk and fight, its awesome. Looks cool in red stance.;)

I voted Yes and No.

The reason being is that I only assfight if someone does it to me first (yeah they'll get the first kill). I'll play nice when I first join a server, but when someone tries it on me INTENTIONALLY then I won't forget about it :p

I only do it back to that guy. As for the rest, I'll go back to playing nicely unless someone else comes along who warrants my wrath.

Originally posted by Kensai

Ah, assfighting...I shall try to conjure up an analogy

What if the American Boxing Commission took away that don't-hit-below-the-belt rule? I will tell you what, all the boxers would start hitting each other in the nuts. It would make for some stupid, sloppy, no-skill boxing, but you really couldn't blame those who did it. The noble "I refuse to nut-punch" boxers would just get racked with the rest of them.

That is what I believe assfighting is, a bunch of nut-punching when people would rather have some good sparring. My own stubborn no-backswing fighting keeps getting me, uh, racked.

OK, wierd analogy. Forgive me.

Good analogy. All us non-assfighters should get together and form an anti-assfighting clan.

No dedication, so you could do more serious stuff, you'd just be into honorable fighting and sabering the heck out of people who aren't honorable - sith or jedi. :)

That analogy is wrong, I generally beat the living piss out of assfighters on ghoul2 servers. I only play on ghoul2 servers, I enjoy the saber collisions. Ive been accused of cheating from many assfighting newbs who try so hard to back into me... They get so pissed off when I kick them in the head over and over again.

No, I dont assfight, never have. Though I do use backstab occationally when someone is stupid enough to try to get behind me.

Hitmann_D

I assfight whenever the opportunity comes along. I don't see what's so bad about assfighting. It's not as bad as:

-Those buttheads that seem to have unlimited health and stronger attacks. You can hit them 4 times with the heavy stance and they don't even breath hard, and they hit you once with the blue stance and you die.

-Even worse are those damn cowards that turn invisible with the mind trick, and attack you with impunity.

I don't assfight, simply because I like to have some variety when I play. Winning by doing the same move over and over takes the fun out of it for me. I do backstab occassionally, but when I do it it's not a 10-20 minute struggle to get the other person in the position so I can pull it off and win, it's spontaneous. I just play on servers that frown on spamming that move.

I NEVER run backwards swining like a fool, and if I do, my friends and I are just joking around.

Only time I use pull/backstab is in Jedi Master or huge FFA games where I need quick kills to win. I know it's cheap and easy, but if I wanna win, I have no choice, do I?

In duels, well I don't even play on duels that use pull, so no I never use it here. I do, however, PROPERLY use the backstab when some fool tries to sneak up on me. This is why I do not think backstab damage should be reduced, but instead you should make it so you cannot kill someone by touching them with the saber after the stab is complete (before he pulls it back), and make it so you can only spin slowly, (no 5,000 RPM lethal spins) and lastly reduce the size of the saber collide box to make it more like SP (you can't pull+backstab there, because you miss the enemy), and to compensate for this for high ping players, increase all regular saber move damage by 50%.

Guest Kensai

Well, I do generally beat most assfighters I come across. I even use assfighter-specific taunts bound to keys whenever they try the backswing. ("Hey, nice rump" "No dice, assmaster") But, I prefer to frequent the mostly noob-free Darkside servers, and let me tell you, some of those folks are well versed in the art of ass.

It shouldn't be too much of a problem anymore, as those servers are integrating the Fan Mod with Ghoul2 off. No assfighting OR random saber bouncing. Very cool. I am on the verge of achieving nerd-vana.

I never assfight. I do use backstabs. I see no need to run backwards when there are more than enough opportunities to pull one off without having to resort to assfighting.

Sometimes people will flank around you to try for a saber throw or they jump overhead and land behind you. If they stay there long enough for me to pull one off they might as well have been asking for it.

If someone is constantly riding my ass and spamming blue like a horny bantha on speed, they're gonna get backstabbed every time. :syoda:

Archived