Home

The Adventurer, you got 'em?

Jake

Okay, that thread about owning full boxed copies of classic LucasArts games reminded me of an old quest of mine and a couple other Mojo folks - Which issues of The Adventurer do you guys have? Preferably issue numbers would be nice, but if you only remember what's on the cover that's fine too. Also mention if you have a scanner, or would be willing to part with your precious Adventurer copy for a week (possibly for a small fee). Get the idea? :)

I've only got:

#1 - Monkey 1 article, Summer 1990

#10 - Mortimer cover, Summer 1995

#11 - Afterlife cover, Winter 1995

#14 - Rebellion cover, Summer 1996?

Note also that there was no #13, it was skipped (because 13 is unlucky. Of course, the last issue produced was #14, so go figure). If you need help remembering which you have, check this site.

Maybe you should make some nice scans so others can download them : )

I mean I have only the html ones that were on the old Lucasarts page and I'd really like to have some pdfs or so.

I don't think that this would bother LucasArts too much concerning copyright laws.

What do you think? : )

Casa

Originally posted by Casa Addams

Wowowow... rather not!

Or at the end LucasArts is sueing you for their rights to have their legal copys geting all dusty in their attic!

just imagin the huge amount of stolen intellectual property!

:mad:

God I'm pissed

Hhahaha

=D

I love you

:D

Hihihi.. thanks!

I cooled a little... but I still not finishing my Lucasfilm(!) Games Pullover Project! Pah! I'm not going to be a freaking advertising zepelin for those :confused: ... eh ... I don't think I'm allowed to say that on the Internet.. But it was a really rude word.

;)

Archived