Home

Remember when? V 1.0

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you mean, good memories, here is one.

When i didnt know what spam was or anything, i made a thread called, "Post count upper" when i was on 147 posts and i didnt know anywhere else to post.

I quickly made 3 posts and was content at 150 :) Readying myself for the next day.

THen Rhett came and fired me:rolleyes: :D

yeah, I still have them...somewhere

2. Yes Krkode and I also remember your first week where you made about 10-20 pointless threads aa day but didn't post inthem much. :D

Remember when Tie Guy reached 1000 before a week and couldn't change his ranks because they hadn't set the feature up yet?

Ah remeber when everyone had the demo, and then when the Full Version came out and it didn't have the blue swirly sheilds, and everyone was irate?

O wait that's a bad thing...

Ah remember when Viper came around every week with a new sn and P_L would Delete his posts?

Hmmmm that's a bad thing too.

Remember the days when only a few people had the full version and Fergie offended one of them and they left? Now that was a bad day...

Originally posted by Sardaukar

Remember when the game looked good, but turned out to be an AOK clone?

No! I can't say I do

1. Still looks good.

2. Not an AoK Clone.

O and Kode Porkins was mad at Fergie, not the Forum. He's who I was talking about!

Originally posted by krkode

I sure will

Remember the time Porkins (the first reported owner of GB) left cuz he was pissed off with us, and refused to post screenys

he wasn't pissed off with anyone, it was me! :eek:

Rememebr when me and stan got into a big fight, with him, Vampire Slayer, and Natopo (yeah, Natopo) flaming me to a crisp? (I wasn't innocent!)

Sorry, only memories I got are fights :(

Oh, and I killed Joolar too! I slammed a saber into his cranium!

Archived