Home

does anyone else snipe?

greedo626

I used to love sniping when I played TFC alot. I don't play weapons much anymore. The attraction of JKII to me was always the saber combat. Having said that, I do miss sniping, I think I will do that tonight for a while! ;)

I do! It rocks on Jedi vs Sith vs Mercs with the grappling hook mod: On the Naar Shadaa levels, hide somewhere and snipe. Then when some Jedi spots you and comes after you with force speed, quickly use the grappling mod to fly to the opposite side of the map, hearing his thrown saber flying behind you.

WHOOOOHOOOOOO!! :D :D :D

I was sniping bots earlier today...*sigh* so easy... I got like 20 kills doing that... but I got tired of it, so I moved on... but I hate the way the Tenloss zooms... yuck, can't zoom back out and you've got to hold it down...you should be able to you the directional keys to zoom in and out...

I snipe mainly on the Nar Shadda CTF map. I mainly go to the opposing team's base and snipe them in the back with a Tenloss, rocket, or whatever I have available. I love the sniping weapons in JK2. The Tenloss is deadly accurate and powerful while the rocket locks and follows my victim very tightly.

I mainly like to snipe on the temple CTF game. I always play on the light side, so in the blue side of the temple, I stand on those cliffs over looking the three doors. Once I see the doors open, that person is as good as dead... Plus, it's great shooting people from behind ;)

I love that tenlost rifle.

-teutonicknight :saberb:

Archived