Home

Plo Koon Model!

ET Warrior

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Coz I'm so nice I'm posting a link for those who can't wait for MisterPunch's extraordinary model there's a Ploo Koon skin released for JO. And considering that it's only a skin it's pretty damn good. Get it, and imagine it ten times better and that's what MisterPunche's model will look like!

Clickie

Oh yeah, DAMMIT! diddn't want to see another prequel character in JO. Poor Tusken Raider, he's one of the first aliens you see in the ep4. Now he has to wait and hope and equally talented modeller decides to make him.

Where's all the Old School SW fans? Prequel Chars are pretty kewl but how about all the Classic Chars. I think that's what we need before JO will fell like Star Wars for me. I don't dig the EU and the Prequel storylines have more loop-holes than the Bible.

- In other news Jar-Jar is in trouble again

Originally posted by aL BeasTie

Prequel Chars are pretty kewl but how about all the Classic Chars. I think that's what we need before JO will fell like Star Wars for me.

I hear that. I'd love to see a Lobot or a Nien Numb being worked on... But seeing how I have no modeling skills, beggars can't be choosers. :D

yeah two very kewl chars Delmar.

I made a dogy photoskin of Numb. It was scary! I shoved his face on the Jedi model, he looked like a fish man!

Also if anyone's listening a Ponda Baba Model would be super kewl.

With the models I think of Star Wars figures, you gotta have the classics. Everyone owned a Greedo, Hammerhead and a Walrus Man. We gotta get back to basics ppl!

And to keep it relevant that latest pick of the Plo Koon model is amazing. Can't say I give two ****s about the character himself but that model is so pretty I'll load him up just to look at it!

I really hope MisterPunch continues to make JO models.

With the moddeling talent in these forums I suspect that all the modellers at Raven have got the sack by now.

Anyone from Raven listening in? I would seriously consider offering guys like Kinja and MisterPunch full time employment.

For shame Raven, you make a SW game with really boring models and made Kyle a pussy in geeky clothes. He used to be badass! when he was in the original Dark Forces. I hate Kyle now, he sucks! Oh well at least thy gave us a trandoshan, rather an interesting choice I thought. I just don't know how you can research for a SW game by watching all the movies repeatedly and then make Jedi's without Robes. - soz 4 long post

Thx Beastie, but dude don't bash on Raven man, thier the ones who brought us this great game, which in my opinion is the best Star Wars game ever. Atleast of the non-flying games. Besides they were pretty accurate with the charachters, and the animations are awsome. As far as the robes thing. I'm pretty sure the reason they opted not to do robed charachters is because they didnt feel they could do it justice with their limitations. Yes, Yoda has robes, but honestly he doesnt exactly animate perfectly. Anyway, I just wanna say THX Raven for a game that actually got me away from Counterstrike and Day of Defeat, lol.

BTW: I told you all this model would KICK BUTT! Props to Mister "THE MASTER" Punch!

Ok guys, I redid the sounds again, If the links dont work, copy and paste them. If they still dont work, then the host lost my files again. Ill take them down in a couple days anyhow.

"With my life, I shall protect the Republic."

http://www.geocities.com/jk2gholam/plo-life.mp3

"My lighsaber is ready for the challenge."

http://www.geocities.com/jk2gholam/plo-challenge.mp3

"The force shall decide our fates."

http://www.geocities.com/jk2gholam/plo-fate.mp3

-Gholam-

Well, I personally can't go for a metallic sounding voice. I prefer him speaking telepathically, especially in combat. I think it would be much more intimidating to have your oponent send his words directly to your mind just before beginning a duel :) If you have metallic, then it can only come from the mask. If you have the wavering, distorted voice, then you can imagine it as either telepathic or just the way his mask distorts the voice :)

Originally posted by BradFu

Well, I personally can't go for a metallic sounding voice. I prefer him speaking telepathically, especially in combat. I think it would be much more intimidating to have your oponent send his words directly to your mind just before beginning a duel :) If you have metallic, then it can only come from the mask. If you have the wavering, distorted voice, then you can imagine it as either telepathic or just the way his mask distorts the voice :)

someone humour me and make my suggestion, cause the wavey sound now sounds like he's under water, not speaking telepathically. i know the telepathic effect i'd prefer, but i can't think of an example...

I personally happen to agree with Bradfu, and if you are making comments about sounding underwater, please do not use my taunts to make the decision because Bradfu is better at making them and I am using this just as an experience to get better at sound editing. If my taunts would get chosen (most likely not), I would be surprised.

-Gholam-

HOLY smokes!! THAT IS AN AWESOME MODEL!! Sorry I just got over the shock of seeing that work of art. WOW I can't wait. OMG that looks awesome. WOW. Sorry I realize this is slightly spamming but, uh, well, WOW. OMG. I like the idea for the telepathic sound, too. But if it sounds wavy then I don't know. Kudos Master Punch!!!!Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................

WOW!

Archived