Home

2 hand backstab

CrixKenobi

ok... it is a blue stance special move and it is a 1 hit kill. It's just back and attack when someone is behind you. You can do this in all stances, the yellow and red will produce a backsweep.:) I would recommend you read the trusty manual!!! It makes damn fine reading.

I think I know what you're talking about. If you strafe left then back then right (or vice versa) while attacking, you will do a turn that produces a slow sweep. Pretty simple really, just turn the way the saber is going!

The 2 handed backsweep is a pain in the ass to pull off because it is in fact a ducking backsweep. You see it more often because everyone has it scripted.

And I also know how to script it without throwing in all those wait commands, but then again I would only use it for show. I can get by with one handed backsweeps, thank you very much.

Actually these 360°-Moves are quite useful. I do them in red or yellow stance by starting a horizontal swing with right+attack, then go into a combo with down+right+attack.

I don't think that you can always see them a mile off. If you close in on your opponent say with a horizontal left to right swing and he sidesteps and passes you on your left, do the above combo and BOOM, he'll get the saber in the face when he doesn't expect it.

Originally posted by Rad Blackrose

The 2 handed backsweep is a pain in the ass to pull off because it is in fact a ducking backsweep.

Just tried it. Yep you are right, if you execute a backsweep while crounched it is done with both hands on the saber.

I wonder if the damage or break-through (will it out backsweep the normal one handed move) potential is different.

Yeah I did notice it is slower. I usually turn around as I BS anyway, so the speed makes it even easier to connect quickly. It seems to last longer as well. I found myself surprised by a few kills I got when a normal BS would have been over.

Archived