Home

Who has the most posts on LucasForums?

Jango_Fett91

Originally posted by Redwing

You don't have one what? :D

Who is Sammy?

Sammy was some guy named Tsushi or something.He kept saying that we have no honor.He kept saying that.So,you know what happend.And Darth Maximaus I think first called him Sammy.

Our post counts werent going nearly as high after that,so Obi-wan13 declared me as the first Sammy to get post count going.

And,now,due to the rules,I now declared him the second sammy.

Nice,huh?

:D :D :D

I think I like you redwing you seem like my kind of people ;) ... look at how many posts I already have I was only on these boards for a couple hours

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa

I post a lot on other forums... though i've been slacking at some... on one the top poster has 21000 posts..... hehehehehe

i wonder, why do I sleep, or anything.. I must post... post... and post untill my computer blows up and screams "AAHH, are you mad, man? .. stop it! stop pressing enter!!!!... AAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!... my RAM, my RAM, ... our DSL modem just exploded!!!.... STOP GRINNING!!!... AHH HELP POLICE MURDER!!!"

Originally posted by CoolJ

:D :D :D

I think I like you redwing you seem like my kind of people ;) ... look at how many posts I already have I was only on these boards for a couple hours

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa

I post a lot on other forums... though i've been slacking at some... on one the top poster has 21000 posts..... hehehehehe

i wonder, why do I sleep, or anything.. I must post... post... and post untill my computer blows up and screams "AAHH, are you mad, man? .. stop it! stop pressing enter!!!!... AAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!... my RAM, my RAM, ... our DSL modem just exploded!!!.... STOP GRINNING!!!... AHH HELP POLICE MURDER!!!"

Are you ok?

Originally posted by Andrei555

NEVER EVER judge a poster by his post count. Judge him ONLY by his daily posting rate.

Eh? Why is that? Why judge anyone at all on those bases?

Doesn't an ultra-high posting rate just mean you spam alot? :p

Archived