Home

Join me in celebration of my 28th post!

mxbx

What gifts have you purchased for my 28th post party?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. What gifts have you purchased for my 28th post party?

• Gold Chainz
    • A handsome Fedora
    • I didn\'t anticipate this event. Much apologies.

The Gods are certainly smiling down on me tonight, y'all: this is my 28TH POST!!

For starters, I'd like to thank The Gods for giving me the opportunity to find my place in this hectic, hectic world. True love from above. I'd also like to thank my crew, the Doo-wop Thugz: MC Squiggly Goose and DJ Sleepy Sno-Flake. You two are pushing the envelope one beat at a time. May the rhymes guide you crazily. And where would I be without the loving support of my producer, Fritz "all the way" Halloway. (You know we on the way up.)

Peace to the following crewz: Diggles' DNA Suprise, Ruff-Ruff Roustabouts, Peacekeepaz, TRash Squad, Surplus ONE, Dionytrus, ComBUSTable Blastaz, the Silly Carpenter, Gold-Chrome-Platinum, Yustaz Hustlaz, Derk + the Jellyfathom- and anyone who I may have forgotten (I'll get y'all at post 46. No doubt.)

Peace most of all to the fanz. Your support blinds me crazily and I can't get enough. Much love.

Alright, I'm out.

Was that a blessing or a curse? Either way, I'll take it with open arms. Metallus, you have inspired within me a groundswell of true love that can only be cherished and respected. Because true love is a powerful force, a force that will one day save us all. With catastrophic occurenses plaguing the depths of everyones minds, that very force brings hope that we will soon overcome the fear inside us all. A new day is dawning. With post 30, no more questions need be asked, nor answers given.

Love is at hand, please be aware and grin knowingly.

To celebrate a higher plateau of post 32, I'd like to recite some lyrics from one of my favorite bumps. Check it out, y'all:

Some like it hot and some sweat when the heat is on.

Some feel the heat and decide that they can't go on.

Some like it hot, but you can't tell how hot 'til you try.

Some like it hot, so let's turn up the heat 'til we fry.

I can feel the crazy space vibe y'all are sending, and it reminds me of first love. Let's keep this party rolling all night and into the year 3000.

now in most respects, i smell. bad. keep this in mind while you fend off The Raiders of The Lost Ark from you courteous gold.

p.s. i bring thine chains of gold for thou.

p.p.s. mind the cucumbers in stores those days, fool.

Guest King Andrei

Congratulations, you have not only reached a big post count, but you have also won the Spamming Awards 2002:;P

prize.jpg

Guest King Andrei
Originally posted by manny_c444

Thats more sad than funny.

Well I tought it was funny, so there!;P

F*** you Andrei. How would you feel if you had a son or daughter like that? Would you be laughing? Or maybe the guy was your younger or older brother? How would you feel when you saw people laughing at him?

That is someones son your laughing at and could be someone elses brother.

Archived