Home

Star Wars Anti-Trivia v. 1.0

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mmmmm Actually tatooine has 6661297743987623496623086740973547.2435349322014 suns but only one or two are very very hot and strong to be seen by tatooine, you can´t see all the suns cause they are very special, in day they make light in tatooine and you can see everything, and when is night, the suns turn into a dark glow that make dark averything, only one or two can be seen cause they are too bigger and they are happy, in all the day they are singing " In a small small world..." and makes happy all the other suns, so, all the suns ask them to go to a special stage to sing and scream and when they are on stage, the special lights they other suns put to see them better makes them more stronger and bigger, that´s the reason they can be seen by tatooine like if there where only one or two suns.

(i said "one or two" cause somedays one suns feels sick and doesn´t sing for a time, and the other one need to sing alone and that´s the reason tatooine see different number of suns somedays)

how many suns *hips*?

4. *buuurp* i say 4.... well.. because *speaks in drunkan voice*

when i look ups *hik* i see 4 of them...... and than my answer *almost falls over* would be 5....... *hips* err.... sory about that.....4.... and i see them with all kinds of pink thingies.

:elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant:

*falls asleep on the floor snoaring heavaly*

Originally posted by Wraith 8

how many suns *hips*?

4. *buuurp* i say 4.... well.. because *speaks in drunkan voice*

when i look ups *hik* i see 4 of them...... and than my answer *almost falls over* would be 5....... *hips* err.... sory about that.....4.... and i see them with all kinds of pink thingies.

:elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant:

*falls asleep on the floor snoaring heavaly*

*takes this opportunity to paint Wraith up like a clown from hell* :D

Answers

One legitimate one and a whole bunch of of illegitimate ones (Lizard_Queen)

7 (NeoDios)

Tatooine (Dark Sad Shadow)

14 (Wacky_Baccy)

6661297743987623496623086740973547.2435349322014 (Devil Doll)

4 (Wraith 8)

none (Clefo)

Bonus

The bonus goes to five people...again: Lizard_Queen, Dark Sad Shadow, Wacky_Baccy, Devil Doll, and Wraith 8 for the most 'informative'/funny answers

RPG Bonus Question

None

[other info]

Since Clefo replied late, he isn't eligible for bonus points. (Although it was my fault for not updating at six replies. :p)

[/other info]

The points go to:

1st: Lizard_Queen 7 points

2nd: NeoDios 5 points

3rd: Dark Sad Shadow 5 points

4th: Wacky_Baccy 4 points

5th: Devil Doll 3 points

6th: Wraith 8 2 points

7th: Clefo 1 point

Points overall

1st: Wacky_Baccy 69 points

2nd: Cmdr. Cracken 47 points

3rd: Wraith 8 43 points

4th: NeoDios 38 points

4th: Devil Doll 38 points

5th: Tyrion 35 points

6th: NeoDios 33 points

6th: Lynk Former 33 points

7th: Darth_Rommel 18 points

8th: Lizard_Queen 17 points

9th: Kyle d'Tana 13 points

9th: AB_Legion 13 points

10th: Dark Sad Shadow 11 points

11th: matt-windu 5 points

11th: Commander 598 5 points

12th: Wasslara 4 points

13th: Clefo 1 point

16th Question:

Why did Qui-Gon Jin want Anakin Skywalker to come with him instead of Anakin's mother Shmi Skywalker?

RPG Bonus Question

What is the Time Matrix?

Hint: XWA-RP

Do you EVEN have to ask? I mean come on...the answer is SOOOOO obvious. I mean think about it...soon to be alone older man who has always had a pretty child living with him that calls him master? Why do you THINK he wanted him to come but not the mom. Oh all right I'll tell you. *clears throat*

He needed someone to clean his rooms at the jedi temple. Shmi was an adult and a woman so she woulda pimp slapped him and told him to clean his own mess up. But Anakin was young and impressionable. He could be made to keep the rooms clean and he's small enough to fit under the bed and retreive all the old wine bottle Qui-Gon hides under there.

RPG

It's that thingy that does that thing to that dude and...yeah...thats what it is.

Q 16 -

Qui-Gon wanted Anakin to go with him rather than Shmi because he didn't trust Watto, or that 'new' hyperdrive he'd got from him, and new that Anakin would be much more useful than Shmi if it failed on them - and he eats less and does what you tell him to, as well :D

RPG -

The Time Matrix (as far as I can gather...), is a device (or possibly a "place" of sorts (in the loosest sense) - you weren't all that clear, Red :p) which allows one to go back (and possibly forward... your posts are astonishingly obscure :p:D) in time, and alter (by what means it is not yet clear (:D)) the past, and by doing so alter the future...

*waits patiently for his two extra points :D *

Because that way Qui-gon could put Anikan in a small dark room so he wouldn't see Qui-gon and his mom together

RPG

A big glowing globe that lets you move through time. I was told that somewhere, or out of a book. I forget.

Well, Qui - Gon wants anakin cause he was a looking for a child who can repair all the things that jedis broke for free, Anakin was an excellent mechanic and qui won always broke his LS (and also obi Wan) and only anakin will fix it for free, Shmi fix it but she do it for money, and qui won was greedy at that time, he thougt that is Anakin go with him Shmi will go too, but Shmi didn´t went with him, so Qui Gon thougt Shmi will go later when she miss Anakin, but then she was sold(as you can see in SWEII) and she never see Anakin again.

Anakin was working a lot with Qui Gon until he was killed, then Obi Wan do the same like his Jedi Master and start saying to Anakin that he will always do what Qui Gon and his Mother always want to do, that´s the reason Anakin never said anything and work a lot for nothing until count Dooku make Anakin never work again, he cried a lot and tried to understand why Shmi never went with him, but he never knew what really happened... :D

Why did Qui-Gon Jin want Anakin Skywalker to come with him instead of Anakin's mother Shmi Skywalker?

-----

Well , this a little hard to explain:

The past of QuiGon Jin was a mistery, but i shall reveal it:

In the Jedi School days, Qui Gon was in a party, he got drunk... then the others jedis put a woman in front of him,; she started to do a sexy dance and Qui Gon was impressed... then the dancer kissed him and Qui noticed a little difference between a mans and womans body... so he was scared of womans...

In a future he got Obi wan as padawan because he was afraid of women, so he fell in love with Obi Wan... until he went in Tatooine and meet Anakin, he saw that ObiWan was a little old for his own "practices" (dont ask me wich kind of...) so he felt a disturbance in his heart and then he became a pedophile

thats the reason that he took anakin and not shmi

Answers

to put him in a sweatshop in Taiwan (Clefo)

to clean his rooms at the jedi temple (Lizard_Queen)

in case the hyperdrive broke (Wacky_Baccy)

to put him in a small dark room (NeoDios)

to repair all the things that jedis broke for free (Devil Doll)

Qui-Gon was scared of women (Dark Sad Shadow)

Bonus

The bonus goes to three people: Lizard_Queen, Devil Doll, and Dark Sad Shadow all for the most informative (*cough*if slightly perverted*cough) answers :D:p

RPG Bonus Question

The answer is at the very least a time-traveling device. I think NeoDios reads Animorphs because he guessed right on :D

The bonus (2 points) goes to both Wacky_Baccy and NeoDios, because of extra information provided in NeoDios' post. (Sorry LQ :D)

The RPGs this question was taken from: The Cantina Six: Return of the Dead Guy and The Canitna 7: Fight For the Future in XWA-RP (or rather here for the time being)

The points go to:

1st: Clefo 6 points

2nd: Lizard_Queen 5 points

3rd: Wacky_Baccy 6 points

4th: NeoDios 5 points

5th: Devil Doll 3 points

6th: Dark Sad Shadow 2 points

Points overall

1st: Wacky_Baccy 75 points

3rd: Wraith 8 43 points

3rd: NeoDios 43 points

4th: Devil Doll 41 points

7th: Lizard_Queen 22 points

8th: Darth_Rommel 18 points

9th: Dark Sad Shadow 13 points

9th: Kyle d'Tana 13 points

9th: AB_Legion 13 points

10th: Clefo 7 points

11th: matt-windu 5 points

11th: Commander 598 5 points

12th: Wasslara 4 points

17th Question:

What identity did Princess Leia Organa take on when she went to rescue Han Solo from Jabba the Hutt?

shhhhh.......

Well, she had a twin brother..... but nobody knows about the 3 son of anakin!! it was her twin sister who was the dressed as the bounty hunter who rescued Han...

Leia was dressed like a gamorrean guard, because then she can do whatever she want, she can drool, fart loudly, and scratch her ........legs.... in front of all, that´s because she cant do it in front of all the Diplomatics so thats the reason why she dressed like a Gamorrean Guard

Simply

She uses the identity of Padme, no one knows how did Leia Knew about Padme, but she used that identity to save Han Solo.

The Real origin of Leia Knew about Padme was this:

In a dream Leia´s spirit was taken to the past times and she saw strange things, she saw two girls that look equal, she can´t hear anything, she only can saw two Jedis, a boy and those two girls, cause she cant listen anything she started to read the lips, but they were talking to fast that she can only understand that one of the girls was called Padme, she liked her and she always tried to dream with that girls again to know more about them, but she can´t, so, when she went to save han Solo , she remembered that cute girl and tries to dress like she was.(originaly Leia was trying to use a ewok custom, but she was too tall to use it, so she dressed like Padme)

Micheal Jackson. Thats why he's had so much plastic surgery. It's really leia hidin out. Cuz after all, you don't go takin out a HUTT without expecting his homies to come bust a cap in yo @$$ and leia didn't want that.

Plus those really cool dance moves hypnotized the crowd so she could get Han free and started a massive trend of wearing one silver sparkly glove.

Leia Organa became known as Lee Organic (she felt like her life needed a change in direction anyway... A big one...), and moved to Dagobah to grow things in Yoda's Swamp... She was highly successful, and now owns a galaxy-wide chain of 'Veg-E-Marts', with customers ranging from the Hutts (they need high quality toppings for their pizzas) to the Gungans of Naboo, who will eat almost anything if they don't think it'll kill them...

...The answer is in there... You don't even have to wade through all the crap to get to it :p:D :D

((Is it just me, or is [was] this thread not where it should have been? I had to dig through my IE history to even get here - it wasn't shown on any of the Downtime pages, and I looked up to 10 days back... :confused: ))

Also...

*Bump :D*

We still need answers, poeple :):D:)

Answers

a Gamorrean Guard (Dark Sad Shadow)

Padme (Devil Doll)

Micheal Jackson (Lizard_Queen)

Lee Organic (Wacky_Baccy)

Chewie's little sister (NeoDios)

Beatrice in "Much Ado About Nothing" (Clefo)

Bonus

The bonus goes to four people: Dark Sad Shadow, Devil Doll, Lizard_Queen and Wacky_Baccy for the most informative answers

RPG Bonus Question

None

The points go to:

1st: Dark Sad Shadow 7 points

2nd: Devil Doll 6 points

3rd: Lizard_Queen 5 points

4th: Wacky_Baccy 4 points

5th: NeoDios 2 points

6th: Clefo 1 points

Points overall

1st: Wacky_Baccy 79 points

2nd: Devil Doll 47 points

3rd: NeoDios 45 points

4th: Wraith 8 43 points

7th: Lizard_Queen 27 points

8th: Dark Sad Shadow 20 points

9th: Darth_Rommel 18 points

10th: Kyle d'Tana 13 points

10th: AB_Legion 13 points

11th: Clefo 8 points

12th: matt-windu 5 points

12th: Commander 598 5 points

13th: Wasslara 4 points

18th Question:

What did Luke Skywalker do to Bib Fortuna to gain an audience with Jabba the Hutt?

RPG Bonus Question

Name a forum RPG based on a computer game.

Hint: RSRP

He had obtained some interesting photos of Bib Fortuna doing strange things to various barnyard animals wearing nothing but socks and a "Party Naked" T-Shirt. Bib resisted at first, but then Luke pulled out a picture of him with a Shetland Pony that was not his wife. Bib complied after that

RPG BONUS: Age of Wonders :p

First, Bib fortuna is a Girl. and jabba has a... ya know. which is why she hangs around Jabba.

ANyway, in come this punk Jedi Kid, and WHOOHOO! ya know what they say about Jedi's and thier lightsabers, if ya know what i mean. :) oh yeah. they just did it in a small corner of the palace, and Fortuna let him in.

RPG:I'll go with Age Of Wonders.

Archived