Home

Star Wars Anti-Trivia v. 1.0

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Obi-wan did it. Think about it, he was jealous of Qui-gon with his beard and long hair while all Obi-wan had was a little rats tail thingy happening. Plus Qui-gon got ALL the attention in Episode I and Obi-wan just sat in the queens ship picking his nose and waiting for Qui-gon to get back. Plus there's the title of Master that Qui-gon had. No one wants to be a crappy apprentice! Obi-wan wanted to be the player, the MAN! And that's why Obi-Wan Kenobi killed Qui-Gon Jin...

Lynk's right, but for the wrong reason(s)... Here's how it really went...

Obi-Wan, being his young and impetous self, desperately wanted a go with Qui-Gon's green lightsaber (they're obviously way cooler than blue ones), but Qui-Gon, the miserable old bastard, tormented poor Obi-Wan and refused to even let him hold it...

Needless to say, he pushed Obi-Wan too far, and Obi finally got his revenge and a chance to play with Qui-Gon's nice green saber.

:yobi::saberg:

Answers

Two Ewoks (Tyrion)

My Mom (AB_Legion)

An accident with a contraceptive and a time machine (Cmdr. Cracken)

Satan (NeoDios)

Obi-Wan Kenobi (Lynk Former)

Bonus

The bonus goes to two people: Lynk Former (again) for the most creative/informative answer and Cmdr. Cracken for the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Guide to the Galaxy reference :D

RPG Bonus Question

None this time around

[new info]

EDIT: Since Wacky_Baccy posted before I could write this, and his answer elaborated on another's answer, he still gets 1 point.

Different people have been constantly telling me to increase the number of replies to six, and it's still early thread-wise, so I will.

Points (new)

1st wrong answer: 6 points

2nd wrong answer: 5 points

3rd wrong answer: 4 points

4th wrong answer: 3 points

5th wrong answer: 2 points

6th wrong answer: 1 point

And new rule for RPG Bonus Question: First right answer is 2 points, second is 1 point...just in case of multiple right guesses (ya right) :p

And if you don't know where the RPGs might be, look in my sig! :D

[/end new info]

The points go to:

1st: Tyrion 6 points

2nd: AB_Legion 4 points

3rd: Cmdr. Cracken 4 points

4th: NeoDios 2 points

5th: Lynk Former 2 points

6th: Wacky_Baccy 1 point

Points overall

1st: Lynk Former 18 points

2nd: Tyrion 17 points

3rd: Cmdr. Cracken 14 points

4th: Wacky_Baccy 11 points

5th: Darth_Rommel 10 points

6th: NeoDios 4 points

6th: AB_Legion 4 points

7th: Devil Doll 1 point

5th Question:

Who was the former apprentice of Count Dooku mentioned in Attack of the Clones?

RPG Bonus Question

Name one character introduced in an RPG who has the ability to shapeshift. (There are two)

Count Dooku's apprentice was none other than *drum roll* Cracken! Yeah, we know it was you Cracken. With that evil avatar and all. I can see right through you and your so called "moderating". ADMIT IT! YOU'RE DARTH CRACKEN!!! Well since Cracken is speechless at the moment I guess I'll have to tell his story for him. You see Cracken was a lonely child and everywhere he went people would say things about him, so one day he got so angry at everyone that the darkside took control. One day when Cracken was just about to commit another murder he was approached by Count Dooku who offered him powers that he couldn't possibly imagine. Of course Cracken accepted Dooku's offer and now he has infiltrated Aresen and is planning to turn us all to the darkside or kill us... Hmmmmmmmmm... QUICk EVERY1 GET CRACKEN B4 HE GETS US!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!! :D

Ab-Legion.He was flying near The Crimson Star when he saw a space ship flyign into the moon.When he rescued the ship,Dooku was in there drunk.Afterwards, Dooku challenged him to a beer drinking contest,and Legion drank 10 more beers than Dooku did.

hmmmmm... Napoleon? no..no no ... uhm..... blue? NO!

uhm...... AH i got it... it was King richard the.

he had this rapper... Dooku.....in dutch the song goes like this:

iedereen houdt van dooku, iedereen houdt van geld.

maar geld maakt niet gelukkig maar mijn vriend zegt van wel.

Translation:

Everybody loves dooku, everybody loves money.

but money doesnt make you happy, but my friend sais it does.

well.. Richard was so impressed by the performance that he made him a count. and that counts :D

and count Dooku made richard the very first king jedi.

Jedi knight of the round table.

king richard.

oh. and the bonus RPG...

ihm.. i think it was a character of you.. wasnt it.. that thing in the prison.... never mind :D

It was Yoda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, If you see in the movie, Dooku used the force better than Yoda, years ago, Yoda saw that and he ask to Dooku if he can teach him that.

the second. mmmmm Death? :p(I think i need to read RSN more, and then I wont be the last one ) :D

Answers

Cracken (Lynk Former)

AB_Legion (Tyrion)

King Richard (Wraith 8)

Anakin (Wacky_Baccy)

AB_Legion (AB_Legion)

Yoda (Devil Doll)

Bonus

The bonus goes to: Lynk Former and Wraith 8 for the most informative answers :D

RPG Bonus Question

The answer is: Marin or Serak and the bonus goes to Wacky_Baccy

The RPGs this question was taken from: new rpg in RSRP and The All Nighter - Anti-Grav Dance Club/Bar and All nighter spin-off: The Hunt for Donga in the SWG Role Playing forum

The points go to:

1st: Lynk Former 7 points

2nd: Tyrion 5 points

3rd: Wraith 8 5 points

4th: Wacky_Baccy 5 points

5th: AB_Legion 2 points

6th: Devil Doll 1 point

Points overall

1st: Lynk Former 25 points

2nd: Tyrion 22 points

3rd: Wacky_Baccy 16 points

4th: Cmdr. Cracken 14 points

5th: Darth_Rommel 10 points

6th: AB_Legion 6 points

7th: Wraith 8 5 points

8th: NeoDios 4 points

9th: Devil Doll 2 points

6th Question:

How many Death Stars were there?

Remember, elaborate

666.See,they wanted to make excatly 666 because it's the number of the devil,so everyone would be in terror.Little did the empire know that Satan thought it was mockery,so he sent dancing monkeys with swords into each death star.The Death Stars were destroyed in 5 days.

How many Deathstars?

Easy.

There were 6.35 - they wanted one for every day of the week (just to be cool), but the final one couldn't be completed due to lack of workers - Vader had gone on one of his famous choking sprees, and the only ones left alive were the cleaners... (Vader would never sacrifice that super-shiny floor for a bit of neck-crushing fun...)

hmmm.. let me think..... *falls in chair* Most people think there are three...

1 that destroyed alderaan

1 that was *buuurp* destroyed at endor

1 in the maw cluster.

but i say there were six.

2 that destroyed *hiccup* alderaan

2 that were destroyed at endor

2 in the maw cliuster

and they were *drinks a bottle of whine* not grey.. they were PINK.. and they were full of:

PINK ELEPHANTS

:elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant:

and i think the what every body sais about the movies is realy wrong.. of all the charachters.. there were 2..... i mean.. real twins..... i mean *hips* that was realy creepy man.... seeing 2 harrison fords.... how did they ... they......

*throws up from to much drinking*

Well... there were 0. Why? Because in the REAL version of Star Wars, not the one George Lucas ripped off >.< ....in the real version there were no share holders willing to buy into such a large and risky project such as Death Star Ltd. Obviously the Emperor had no marketting skills and the project never got off the ground. These days the Emperor, Moff Tarkin and Vader are in serious debt... oh wellz, bad luck to them I guess...

ZzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzZZzzzzzz

Well... they had lots of deathstars for sure but they just didn't have enough people to run them because the cloning facilities were shut down soon after the infamous clone war... so basically they were just as useful or as frightening as buckets of dust travelling around the galaxy.. yep most of them nowadays, yeah they are here nowadays! :p Are used for TV cable and our high speed internet, so without them you could say goodbye to your life *cough* I meant gaming...

:)

Answers

666 (Tyrion)

6.35 (Wacky_Baccy)

6 (Wraith 8)

0 (Lynk Former)

Lots (AB_Legion)

5563564651432165479765468 (Kyle d'Tana)

Bonus

The bonus goes to...four people: Wacky_Baccy, Wraith 8, and Lynk Former for the most informative or humorous answers, and Tyrion for sheer oddness :p

RPG Bonus Question

None this time

The points go to:

1st: Tyrion 7 points

2nd: Wacky_Baccy 6 points

3rd: Wraith 8 5 points

4th: Lynk Former 4 points

5th: AB_Legion 2 points

6th: Kyle d'Tana 1 point

Points overall

1st: Tyrion 29 points

1st: Lynk Former 29 points

2nd: Wacky_Baccy 22 points

3rd: Cmdr. Cracken 14 points

4th: Wraith 8 10 points

4th: Darth_Rommel 10 points

5th: AB_Legion 8 points

6th: NeoDios 4 points

7th: Devil Doll 2 points

8th: Kyle d'Tana 1 point

7th Question:

What do battle droids say that can mean either "Affirmative" or saying a person's name?

RPG Bonus Question

Who is Deac Starkiller's brother?

Peter, peter.....

the droids actualy are lost boys from peter pan.. and everytime they have to comply they answer all together: peter peter.

info on droids being lost boys:

Darth Vader was sleeping one night and then tinkerbell came at his startdestroyers window. thw indow was open and tinkerbell flew in. now Vaders shadow ran off with tinkerbell into the night.. and when Vader found out he got into his Tie advanced and flew after the shadow and tinkerbell to never never land... there he found captain hook and the pirates.. he soon killed all of them and took over the ship.. because of his technichal background as a kid he fixed the boat with repulsors and thrusters. he then got over the land with the ship.. and when the lost boys saw Vader coming.. they warned peter pan:

PETER! PETER!..

Vader got so upset by this that with a mind trick he made zombies out of them.... he locked up tinkerbell and peter pan... he kidnapped the lost boys and took them back with him to the trade federation.. he there selled them and the trade federation made battle droids out of them.... and still.. they yell for peter for advice.

THE END

Archived