Home

What would you do with a lightsaber?

Elegy

Originally posted by Darth Joka'ar

Well, I would use it for self-defence:D (Well I can apply some of my Kendo skills.)

Since I really want to carry a compact sword, so I guess this lightsaber will be suitable for me:D

wouldn't a kodachi be more appropriate there? after all, once you ignite a lightsaber it is no longer compact.

**100th post w00t!!**

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Chastan

get up to six stars and then get the tank

Are you referring to Grand Theft Auto III?

Anyway, I'd use my lightsaber to become the absolute most popular guy in school. No more f'ing bullies are gonna make fun of me being obsessed with Star Wars. MWAHAHAHAHA!!!! (I don't really have much of a problem with that, but still...)

The first thing I would do is unscrew the back and see what size batteries it would take. Can you imagine if you were luke?

Luke: nods his head to r2 on the nearbye skiff, jumps off the gangplank and does a back flip in the air

r2: shoots the lightsaber out of his dome head

luke: grabs the saber :::cue music::: grins a little and......nothing. Suddenly jabba's guards push him into the sarlacc, as jabba laughs himself ****tless.

You can never have too many batteries.

Oh yeah, and at christmas time I wuould use it to carve the roast beast.:dmaul3:

-I would lay around the house and order pizza, and when the dilivery boy sticks out his hand to collect the $ i would turn on my light saber and take his hand off. *SLAM* the door and eat my delicious pizza.

-I would walk around bumping into people real hard, especially muscle bound fools. When they turn around to talk smack or give me a dirty look, I would open up my coat a bit: Just enough for him to see the Saber hanging from my belt. Hell back down like a dog with his tail between his legs.

-I would go on the rosie O Donnel show and charge her with the same intensity that Mace charged Jango and *SWOOSH*! Ill take her fat chubby head off!

-I would open up large animals stomachs and sleep inside of their dead bodies.

-Of coarse after all these things I would be arested and sent to an insane asylum.

:)

Originally posted by Pedantic

Hmmm...you mean "homophobe?" I didn't see him give any indication that he was afraid of homosexuals--did you?

He said he wants to murder gay people. That sounds pretty homophobic to me ;). If he just didn't like them, he would ignore them. Hate is bred of fear.

Originally posted by Pedantic

Yes, I am afraid of Domino's pizza, that's why I hate it. :eyeraise:;)

You hate it? I doubt it, perhaps you dislike it, but I doubt that you hate it, hate is a very strong word, and wanting to murder a person suggests that it is on a very deep level. If you disagree with me, and think that someone who wants to murder a general group of people who do nothing to harm others is hating on the same level as your dislike of Dominos Pizza, then I suggest you seek counseling (seriously).

Originally posted by Vestril

You hate it? I doubt it, perhaps you dislike it, but I doubt that you hate it, hate is a very strong word, and wanting to murder a person suggests that it is on a very deep level. If you disagree with me, and think that someone who wants to murder a general group of people who do nothing to harm others is hating on the same level as your dislike of Dominos Pizza, then I suggest you seek counseling (seriously).

makes sence this does:rhett:

Originally posted by Kit fisto JK

makes sence this does:rhett:

To be honest I'm really hoping that all of the posts related to that one are going to be deleted, mine included. That sort of thing doesn't have a place here, IMO :(

--Edit--

And I doubt he actually wants to murder them. Don't worry, I have had counseling and found that I didn't need it (not to mention it wouldn't work anyway).

I realize that, but even joking about it is really not cool...I mean if you replaced Gays with some racial slur, I think almost anyone would agree that it was pretty bad.

Archived