Home

Proof that JEDI II kicks A$$ . .

Dark_ZONE

Hey druid, I just played Matix Dojo map on Hermes Place duel server...it's sweet man, the music playing in the background, bit laggy though. Just thought I'd let you know before he locks the server! ;)

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by lexx

Hey druid, I just played Matix Dojo map on Hermes Place duel server...it's sweet man, the music playing in the background, bit laggy though. Just thought I'd let you know before he locks the server! ;)

I've been there sometimes in the past, I'll have a look again...thanx lexx....me old china;)

You say the music in the bg...haven't you heard that before when you play on your own local server? It's good though:)

My own local server? If you mean Darkside then that just plays SW music, the Matrix Dojo map plays Matrix music! :cool:

Kinda, I mean "create server" on the startup screen, where you can test all your maps locally. Come come, I'm sure you know this?;)

um...no...explain please...consider me stupid! :(

:amidala:usaa nobe stoopid mesa no zink that ! (my JarJar imit kinda sux ....)

No seriously, start MP game, press play-eheh!?:), create server...then set it up...there's a place there where you can specify the server to be local (meaning your own pc with no LAN) and you can enable/disable force, number of bots etc. Here you can also browse almost all of your maps and choose to play in them (by pressing 'create server'). Some maps, for some reason, have to be started from console though. Matrix is on the list to select under gametype duel. Give it a whirl :)

I nose u gots da skills......;)

I test all the maps i DL this way.... GL to you:)

Well, what druid is trying to tell you, is that you can host a game on your own computer and invite all the bots you know!

AKA setting up a botmatch and testing your new maps by playing with your bot friends.

But the ingame music is nothing compared to my *beautiful* collection of mp3's.... yay baby!

[EDIT]- Well, it appears druid beat me to it!

To quote something, cut it, press the "Quote-button" (below the smilies and near the red x's on top), then paste it into the appearing bar on top. Now you got yourself a quote!

Originally posted by livingsacrifice

What she said...^

Peace

Oh, and another thing, how do you put someone else's previous quote in your post? (what she said again) :D Is it just copy and paste?

Thanks

Bottom right of this box is the button 'Quote' ...that'll do it ;)

Why thank you kind sir's, I didn't know that, I guess you learn something new every day! I've got quite a few maps I haven't tried out yet.

btw: druid...work on the JarJar impression...you're nearly there!

It's Padme's fault you know, she freed his tongue from the Pod Racer :D

You've got a point lexx!

It's all padmé's fault yay! But don't get all mad at poor jarjar, I feel so much pity for him whenever someone explains in how many ways they want to mutilate mr. binks.... :'(

What was this thread about originally?

Ohhh.... How cool this game is! Indeeeeeeeed.....

Well, I just beat a really good red uzer with my trusty yellow... You may all worship me now!

Why thank you kind sir's, I didn't know that, I guess you learn something new every day! I've got quite a few maps I haven't tried out yet.

btw: druid...work on the JarJar impression...you're nearly there!

It's Padme's fault you know, she freed his tongue from the Pod Racer :D

*ROTFLMAO*^^^^

You are without ANY doubt too kind lexx....(keep it coming *LOL*)

As always, glad to be of service...check's in the mail:p

/bind x "run man run and don't look back, she's mad I tell you, mad; drugs; lots of them"

Now that's just a DAMN shame....drugs...and here I was starting to, how do you say it in London, 'fancy' you lexx:D :p:D

Never mind the madness, that's somewhat mandatory (now I'm gonna get it !!) but the drugs.......I'm VERY dissapointed in you young lady:p :p

Could it BE stretched any further? *LOL* ...aaaand a *BUMP*

Archived