Home

fnwogrutttttttttanfdjwajw!!!!!~

it should fit onto a floppy......got winzip? and why r u in summer school? trying to get ahead? heh, just take a ged class and then take the test and tada no more school cause u get a diploma which is just like a high school diploma. and the ged lessons are free at colleges.

Originally posted by Redwing

Will that all fit onto one floppy? 0_o

I haven't sent the letter yet...too much school garbage and posting :D

I tried to handwrite it, but it kept screwing up and I'd end up furiously crumpling it and throwing it away. :D I'll probably end up typing it...

Originally posted by Rogue15

it should fit onto a floppy......got winzip? and why r u in summer school? trying to get ahead? heh, just take a ged class and then take the test and tada no more school cause u get a diploma which is just like a high school diploma. and the ged lessons are free at colleges.

Ya of course I got winzip :p:D

I'm in summer school cuz I ran out of class slots...and I don't want to drop art...or creative writing...those are my 'fun' classes :D

And you don't understand...I'm in school for the social part of it...the people :D the learning sucks...I learned ten times as much per year in home school, and didn't hafta do any LAME projects. >.<

HEY...that picture I drew...had the license plate with the word ARESEN and the Rebel and Imperial logos in the background...and above a pic of an AT-AT with the license plate on its rear :D

But, um, my license is bubblegum flavored :D

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Redwing

Ya of course I got winzip :p:D

I'm in summer school cuz I ran out of class slots...and I don't want to drop art...or creative writing...those are my 'fun' classes :D

And you don't understand...I'm in school for the social part of it...the people :D the learning sucks...I learned ten times as much per year in home school, and didn't hafta do any LAME projects. >.<

hhe get a job. :p

Archived