Home

Light or dark

James Brophy

which side do you like?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. which side do you like?

• DARK side
    • LIGHT side

I mostly play light side, but on occasion try out the dark side for a bit of variety. I payed for the game, so I use both.

My favoured weapon is the lightsaber, but it's fun using homing rockets and other weapons.

Mostly I play as the Jedi though. :slsaber:

:gben:The Force will be with you, always.

Originally posted by Chewie Bakker

I mostly play light side, but on occasion try out the dark side for a bit of variety. I payed for the game, so I use both.

LOL :lol:

I like that. People who didn't pay for the game should only be able to play as Rodian's with the Bryar pistol, and no force.

:rodian: - Dook!

i began onb the dark side lighting people silly, and cokeing them (one of my fav things to do was grip them and toss them off of the edge of something ;) ) but after seeing AOTC (i also saw ep.1, 4, 5, & 6 that day) I relized the error of my ways and converted to the light side, useing it for defense more and crafting my skills with a light saber to strike down those who oppose me. :lightning:syoda:

I don't get it. More people post for Dark, but there are more Light votes.

I am definitely Dark Side. All those Absorb and Protect moves are cheesy. Who wants to use those when you can use GRIP and LIGHTNING?

I guess it's after the Yoda craze that everyone's converting to the Light Side and the Jedi. *sigh* Damn that little green bastard.

Archived