Home

LucasForums Jedi Acadamy Map details

Dath Maximus

Ok folks just tell old max what each room should be like so we can eventually find someone to make a map out of this

ok me first. My shed and condo!!

1. Shed. Small one door with many weapons.

2. me condo! larger with more guns and a place on the roof to have snipers.

this is all i want.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!:D

Get someone good to make a map for JKII with the specifications and layout of the Lucasforums Jedi Academy. Get someone to host it, and people (teachers, pada-wans, janitors, are there any other jobs free, i'd love to work there pleasie please??:D :D ) can go on and practise and just chat and stuff.

Of course I'm speaking hypothetically, but who knows?

Someday...:) *daydreams of what could be*...

OK.

Small meditaion room.has a brakeable window which leads outside to the lake.has all the regular bedroom stuff.every single weapon and ammo is in my room with a shield generator,as I am the Captain of security.

Originally posted by Darklighter

THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!:D

Get someone good to make a map for JKII with the specifications and layout of the Lucasforums Jedi Academy. Get someone to host it, and people (teachers, pada-wans, janitors, are there any other jobs free, i'd love to work there pleasie please??:D :D ) can go on and practise and just chat and stuff.

Of course I'm speaking hypothetically, but who knows?

Someday...:) *daydreams of what could be*...

I was thinking the same thing....teaching my padawan *daydreams too*

BTW has anyone seen Exterminator? I havent seen him in a couple days and he didnt leave me a note. If he doesnt come back by Saturday, I have a free padawan slot.

Originally posted by XERXES

I dont know what the JK2 map editor is like, however if it is at all similar to Unreal Tournament i will be glad to make some kick ass maps. I made many awesome UT maps.

That would really be great. Only 100 more posts to go, and you'd be experienced enough to be a teacher!:) You would be doing it for your own cause then. something for your students maybe. Just a thought....

Originally posted by Darklighter

Of course. I want to make it clear...

Kit Fisto JK takes credit for the final production of the Lucasforums Jedi Academy JKII map

...that ok?

look at the oficial academy thread half way through it you will see my post okay go there

Archived