Home

LucasForums Jedi Acadamy Map details

Dath Maximus

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Kit fisto JK

it wont look good

It's ok, I'm not that pretty anyways. :)

If you can edit it, please do, because Lando didn't make this academy, or do anyhting else do deserve a statue for that matter. :p

I've the sub level floorplan on the net but as Its only one pic I won't link to it yet, especially since I'm not sure about the bandwidth limits of the site(which is my university: Univeristy of North Texas)

the plan while having a big picture size is pretty barren with only a few rooms(though they will most likely turn out big): the jedi archives, the mess hall/kitchen, staff quarters, restrooms, dorms for men and women, as well as stairs to the ground floor(where I plan intro classrooms for multiple padawans(like Yoda does with the little kids in ATOC), duel rooms for one on one teaching for advanced padawans. An interior garden surround the elevator to the council chamber(which will have its own blueprints) Also on the ground floor I will put doors to the landscaping outside the jedi temple as well as a small shack or room for the gardner(preferably hidden from view ) the landscaping will have walkways for

"outside" walks as well as large flat areas of grass for saber practice(just be careful to watch out for the gardener or he just may come after you. :)

The blueprints for the jedi council room will be rather plain but I hope to attempt some good sketches of it along with that of other rooms. Just know that I suck at drawing although I have some quite vivid pictures in my head about what I would love to be able to draw.

It will be great in the end though. it's cool the way things are going at the moment. BTW cool new pic on the web-site Exterminator!:D

We should try not to go too over the top with this. There should be a sufficient amount of classrooms/dorm rooms/staff rooms but not too many. try to keep it simple-ish for now and the finer details requested can be added in later. What do you think?

Great idea with the academy map yet no spoon stature or hall! what do you think this is, a joke? Get a worshipping site for the spoon there. Chop chop in that mini map and then in the one for jk2!!! i'll do it if you give me a full sized map, the one of the site. to change that! we need a spoon ceremonial hall!!!!!!!

Archived