Home

LucasForums Jedi Acadamy Map details

Dath Maximus

right now I nearly have every thing in the main building except the library and im working on the cafiteria right now I have the pool there and im also working on mine and maximus's places the big circle building I havent even started on yet so right now all that I have left to do is the one building part of the main building the rest of the sheds and I have to redo the floor so it should only be a couple of days until I get the first version out and remember it will only be the first version there will be much more added on latter:D

this is my longest post ever

obi-wans room is the same as the others only bigger:D

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

make a landing pad like in the bespin level, you could probably just copy the polygons from that one, export it, then import it into the new map. BTW im not askin for a room, but if you want to, add me one. If it is too much trouble, just give me a corner somewhere with a sign with my name on it...:D

Originally posted by Kit fisto JK

obi-wans room is the same as the others only bigger:D

Dang straight!

:D

I want a room with the other workers so I can Backstab um in their sleep:p

BTW, When the map is finished, are we going to have a server for this? :confused:

I have 15 rooms for the staff so it wont be a problem:D

Nice, well guys. I am going to have to call it a day for me. Usually I would be up for a few more hours. However I have freshman orientation for college the next couple days. I will be back Tuesday night. Until then guys....

edit: maybe in another hour or so:D

well it is easy to make simple things like the books will be easy and if I can figure out how I think a toilet and shower and sink would be easy but I cant import models onto the map for some reason (the guy makes every thing complicated) and there will be a kitchen and a big table:D I real cant rate it because it would be my opinion and you will probably think differently then me

well it is easy to make simple things like the books will be easy and if I can figure out how I think a toilet and shower and sink would be easy but I cant import models onto the map for some reason (the guy makes every thing complicated) and there will be a kitchen and a big table:D I real cant rate it because it would be my opinion and you will probably think differently then me

owww!!!!!

my head!!!!!!!!!

Use end points and stuff, PLEASE!

Reading that made my head hurt!

No reason, if smilies played like JKO:

:indy::saberb: "Gun whore!" "Saber B****!" :snipe1:

s.o.r.r.y. d.o.e.s. t.h.i.s m.a.k.e. u.p. f.o.r. i.t. .............................................:D

yes it does.

NOW GET BACK TO WORK ON THAT MAP!

More JKO smilies:

:trooper: Hey, You there!

:trooper: bonk-tweet-bonk

:trooper: modified your pk3, didn't you?

Archived