Home

Tusken Raider in Progress

Major Clod

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The one thing with A'sharad [whom is, as stated on a few threads elsewhere, one of my favorite Jedi of all time] and his father the Howlrunner, their outfits have pants, not robes. And, given how robes are handled by the engine, perhaps could we see the robes as a selectable surface? *sheeps* I hate to ask even at this late stage, but I'm dying to see A'sharad Hett and the Howlrunner Sharad Hett in action. Then we'd only need Eeth Koth and we're set!

Hey, you know, we(the tcjk1 team) will be needing one of these, it isn't really a priority, but hey. The models almost done, so, my question:

Could we use this model?

I'm glad we can use your wookiee, this would also be good to use(even if it isn't canon, it's still in the game[besides, since when was jk1 canon?])

:emperor: I shall rule the galaxy.

The model is a wonderful piece of art, and I love it. I've wanted a Tuskin Raider model for awhile, but I would love an altered A'sharad Hett version. A'sharad Hett does have pants not robes, and I also think that his sleeves arn't as puffy as the pic you gave. The model is beatiful, and I was just suggesting this because A'sharad Hett is really cool. Kinda off topic but I'm not sure where I heard this but didn't one of the Hetts use two sabers?

A'sharad himself uses two sabers, his own and that of his father. And I think you're right about A'sharad's sleeves, but we can just ignore that so as to not put too much strain on our request to the author. We're already being enough of a pain, and there's no guarentee he'll accept our request [we would love you if you did though!]. Sharad Hett, I believe, wore a tunic much like the standard Tus'kani, only in blue instead of the usual sand color. Very odd, because it robbed him of his camoflage, but then I guess he wanted to be seen.

I'd rather just have genaric tusken raider, cuz they're in the movies A'sharad isn't. Anyway the Gungan model was awesome and I hope the tusken is at least half as good as that one. Keep on cranking out those top notch models Clod.

OMG!!!!!!! My jaw dropped when I first saw the SS of your Tusken. Heck, your Jar-Jar/Gungan is tops, now this!!!!! Whoaa!!!! I like the way you get a lot of the modeling/skinning done and then bring up a WIP thread. Smooth move!

Major Clod doing it again!!!!!!! Keep em coming MC!

Have a good one and looking forward to your completion on this Tusken Raider....

DDORPM

Major Clod, can I please make a STRONG suggestion on your next model.

As of right now I consider you and MasterPunch as the most gifted modelers for JO. your detail is phenominal and especially the speed of your work with Jar Jar and the tusken. but who I would really love to see as your next project is Old Ben. If you could make an Old Ben model (with jedi robe, that would be sweet. ) I believe that it would be one of the most used/downloaded models ever. your attention to detail on that model would be outstanding. if you could write me back on this thread as a confirmation as if you will/will not do it will be greatly appreciated. good luck on whatever you do decide to make

p.s. if you do decide to make him, could you have his hood up instead of down?

Archived