Home

Cartoon Trivia! (Hey, why not?)

Havoc Stryphe

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I admit that i looked thisone up just to clear the way for new questions...very good, Groovy...oh, the answer is Popeye, I do believe

New Question:

What series featured non-robotic vehicles that transformed, but were controlled by humans wearing special helmets?

Bonus points: I shall post the bonus question once the correct answer is given as I can't figure out how to word it w/o completely giving away the previous answer, though it shouldn't be too hard as it is...

What exactly do you mean by non-robotic? Do you mean vehicles that did not turn into robots, or do you mean vehicles that might turn into robots but were not self-willed. For the latter, the one that jumps immediately to mind is Macross/Robotech, since the veritechs transformed but weren't self-willed (they were guided by both physical manipulation and mental impulses using special helmets). As for the former... well M.A.S.K. kinda jumps to mind, since there were a couple vehicles that transformed there (to some extent anyway), but I don't remember whether or not they used special helmets. Of course, I could just be way off...

Kryllith

I meant vehicles that did not turn into robots...you got it with M.A.S.K. I never got into the Robotech series to know that they were controlled that way as well, if I did, I would have worded the question better.

now for bonus points, What does M.A.S.K. stand for?

more bonus points if you remember their enemies and what it's acronym stands for.

M.A.S.K. = Mobile Armored Strike Kommand (kommand, heh I never did approve of that! ;) )

Their enemy was V.E.N.O.M. = Viscious Evil Network of Mayhem (The people who created this cartoon were geniuses with words! :rolleyes: )

This enemy of Superman could only be defeated by getting him to say his own name backwards! Name the enemy!

• 2 months later...

ok, we obviously don't know that answer to that last one, but I figured I'd re-resurrect this thread since we're starting to post cartoon trivia inother places now, might as well keep it all together. :)

edit:my question from the other thread

name Soundwave's cassetes from the original Transformers series (5 of them)

Yeah, you're missing Frenzy...I would have also taken Ratbat who came in late in the series :D

ok, new question...What was the year the Autobots and Decepticons awoke (essentially, when did the original Transformers series begin)?

oh, and I looked up the Centurions question....the other two were Jake Rockwell and Max Ray...just FYI

I'll ask the next question then (If feels good to back here again!)

In the Cartoon series, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, These three wild teens where from dimension X, and drove a hover car. What where they called, collectively? (In other words, I don't need their individual names, however, if you can give them to me, that's definatly Bonus Points!)

Archived