Home

Cartoon Trivia! (Hey, why not?)

Havoc Stryphe

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Kryllith

I'll save you Kimmie!!! (or Kimmy, however she spells it). Oh and just in case you're thinking out asking the question, the name from the female lead in Dragon's Lair is Daphne.

Kryllith

Wow, two points for Kryllith! One for answering the current question and One for pre-emptively answering a future question (Which I was going to ask!) :eek:

Next Question:

The Cartoon Hero's sidekick dressed in a suit, wore glasses and often said the phrase, "Oh crumbs!", much to the dismay of the Hero. Name the Cartoon Hero (Which is teh same name of the Series!)

BONUS: Name the Sidekick!

I THINK I know this one, but it's been years since I've seen the cartoon, and I didn't have cable when it was big, so my viewing of it was a bit sporadic. The hero would be the super spy Dangermouse, with his trusty sidekick Penfeld (think that's how his name is spelled.) Luckily, one of my online friends uses the name Dangermouse as his MUDding handle, so I've had a bit more exposure to him in the past couple years.

Kryllith

Originally posted by Kryllith

I THINK I know this one, but it's been years since I've seen the cartoon, and I didn't have cable when it was big, so my viewing of it was a bit sporadic. The hero would be the super spy Dangermouse, with his trusty sidekick Penfeld (think that's how his name is spelled.) Luckily, one of my online friends uses the name Dangermouse as his MUDding handle, so I've had a bit more exposure to him in the past couple years.

Kryllith

Right on both counts! Excellent! :D

Next Question:

In the cartoon series, Jonny Quest, We're familair with the family friend "Race" Bannon, but what's the Character's real name (Character's not voice actor's)?

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

Jessie Bannon?

Well, you got the Bannon part right! :p

Nope, keep trying! :D

Still Standing Question:

In the cartoon series, Jonny Quest, We're familair with the family friend "Race" Bannon, but what's the Character's real name (Character's not voice actor's)?

Roger Bannon?! :eek:

You are correct! :D

Thanks Homer, for keeping the thread alive? If you want to ask more questions, just let me know, and the floors all yours, buddy.

Next Question:

Name this animated Shark, who just couldn't stop talking, whom Hanna-barabera brought to TV with his own Cartoon series for a year in the Seventies.

Roger Bannon?! :eek:

You are correct! :D

Thanks Homer, for keeping the thread alive? If you want to ask more questions, just let me know, and the floors all yours, buddy.

Next Question:

Name this animated Shark, who just couldn't stop talking, whom Hanna-barabera brought to TV with his own Cartoon series for a year in the Seventies.

alright I have a question....

Teddy Ruxpin - an expensive talking bear back in the day - had his own cartoon and full line of toys to boot. What was the name of his bestfriend.??

clue: they made a talking "friend" out of him too that told stories with Teddy Ruxpin.

alright I have a question....

Teddy Ruxpin - an expensive talking bear back in the day - had his own cartoon and full line of toys to boot. What was the name of his bestfriend.??

clue: they made a talking "friend" out of him too that told stories with Teddy Ruxpin.

Archived