Home

Mahnammana!!

Fishflesh

anybody else having a problem with the forum...sorry for posting this here but this is the only page I can get without an error message of:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 45 bytes) in /home/virtual/site3/fst/var/www/html/admin/db_mysql.php on line 154

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 11 bytes) in Unknown on line 0

Originally posted by STTCT

anybody else having a problem with the forum...sorry for posting this here but this is the only page I can get without an error message of:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 45 bytes) in /home/virtual/site3/fst/var/www/html/admin/db_mysql.php on line 154

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 11 bytes) in Unknown on line 0

Not at the moment, but maybe it's cleared up now? :confused:

All better now your way?

Originally posted by Lord Fergie

:lurkblast:toilet1::newbie::rofl:

This is the kind of Philistine, pig-ignorance I've come to expect from you non-creative garbage! You just sit there on your loathsome, spotted behinds squeezing black-heads... [/MontyPythonsketch]

phenomenon (doo-doo-doodoodoo)

arrgh, it's stuck in my head now!!

[continuing Homer's Sketch]... And your color TVs and your Tony Jackman albums why I WOULDN'T BECOME A FREEMASON IF IT WAS THE LAST THING I EVER DO! "We're sorry you feel that way, but we wanted a block of flats, nice though the abotuar is"[/continuing Homer's Sketch]

• 1 month later...

Archived