Home

Academy - Ice Squadron Recruitment

Darklighter

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey reb, Reading your last Sentance almost made me cry.........I'm so darned proud.............

anways Lexx, I wasn't being sexest, I was trying to be "sexy" with the little ":naughty:" smilie.......

no wonder I can't get chicks..........

*Hits self in head*

Stupid stupid stupid!

:cry6:

Hey reb, Reading your last Sentance almost made me cry.........I'm so darned proud.............

anways Lexx, I wasn't being sexest, I was trying to be "sexy" with the little ":naughty:" smilie.......

*Hits self in head*

Stupid stupid stupid!

Originally posted by obi-wan13

*Hits self in head*

Stupid stupid stupid!

Yeah I got it ;) but I gotta stay tough and show you guys what a REAL woman is all about! :naughty:

Originally posted by obi-wan13

*Hits self in head*

Stupid stupid stupid!

Yeah I got it ;) but I gotta stay tough and show you guys what a REAL woman is all about! :naughty:

Originally posted by whitedragon

hey whats with that i was jokeing i said you whaped me and i said ouch

I do not appreciate lightsaber falic symbol references. Are those words too big or shall I re-phrase it using phonics? :mad:

Originally posted by whitedragon

hey whats with that i was jokeing i said you whaped me and i said ouch

I do not appreciate lightsaber falic symbol references. Are those words too big or shall I re-phrase it using phonics? :mad:

WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I go away for a couple of hours and spam has already taken over, and Tyrion isn't even here yet (sorry man, didn't mean to offend:( ) I will clear this up now:

We already have many users in the squadron. The space fights will be carrued out by DEATH squadron, and the same people will carry out ground attacks in ICE squadron. Lexx and s0ulblihtr, you are in if you want to join. There is nothing stopping a girl from being in the squadron, so be my guest.

Sorry I had to go for a bit, but take a page out of Reb's book and post long-ish relevant comments and not spamming short ones.

You have made the Assistant Principal and Admiral mad:mad: NOT a good move...

Originally posted by lexx

You know when you do this :naughty: It scares me... My g/f :naughty: me that look once... then she made very hard to risst passes at me... My mom caught us and got really mad about the :naughty: thing... Luckly we wasnt doing any thing to :naughty: but It was enough for my mom to not allow use to be with eachother for 2 weeks but less than 3 days later we was back to :naughty: all over again... If you know what I mean... :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Originally posted by Darklighter

WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I go away for a couple of hours and spam has already taken over, and Tyrion isn't even here yet (sorry man, didn't mean to offend:( ) I will clear this up now:

Sorry but we needed to do something in this thread to keep it active wall waiting for you to get back... Honest... :D

Archived