Home

The Canitna 7: Fight For the Future

Deac

Deac: He's dead...

*Deac begins to cry softly. Several Atredian soldiers move toward him and Rwos, including a medic*

Medic: I don't know who you are, but thankyou. Were moving to the underground layers. The bombardment has started. Can you move?

---------------------

Tech: Sir, several ships are leaving the planet, mostly fighters. They are heading toward us..

Syrnl: Only fire if fired upon. Save ourt cannons for the planet.

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Posting for Death again - i.e. stuff under "Ken'atra" Death wrote, etc))

Ken'atra

Hmm…this place is getting too hot. *he grabs onto the Time Matrix and thinks of his next target. If he messes things up enough then maybe the holocaust won't happen. Maybe…mother always told him to have faith. Oh mother, to see her once again would be…unspeakable. He can still remember it, the fresh air, the sun, the big fields of green grass. He can almost smell the scent of flowers…Wait! He CAN smell flowers! His eyes fly open and he looks around. This is all so familiar. This is…home* Oh no…

Rwos

Rwos: Attend to Deac. He...his father is dead. I'm fine, I think I can...

*Suddenly Rwos was sitting, alone, in a field of grass and wildflowers. About a hundred feet in front of him was a large, simple building that reminded him of a farmhouse. The sky was still reddish, but somehow a more pleasant hue, and the air no longer smelled of blaster fire and charred flesh.

Something growled behind him. Rwos turned to see a strange-looking animal staring at him with red, vicious eyes. It looked like a mix between a wild pig and a wolf. It bared its teeth and growled...

Time jump.*

*Cracken is surprised, but then sighs. Damned time Matrix, he HAD HIM, in his sights! BLAST! he let out a scream and pounded his fists on the dirt. he clamed down, there'd be a place for his vengence. he's kill that sorry little bastered himself.

he looked around, and saw Rwos and the rest of them, an dhe walked over, fuming.*

I do not know where we are...but I sense that this may be the final confrontation. I do not forsee an outcome, but I sense...no. That must be after we use the time matrix..

--------------

*Dust. Amongst it, a tiny blinking light moves, sensing another. They join, and move toward the next...*

Flax we're on Raynor, a moon of Agumar, my home planet.

That farm house belongs to my uncle, he was a scientist, he specialized in anti-matter. In our time line he's an old man now.

He pioneered the technique of directing antimatter as a focussed stream. The same technolagy that was used in the Crimson Star.

((OOS: No, Battledog, Ken'atra has accidentally traveled to his own home. So that wouldn't be Flax' uncle's farmhouse, just a similiar building))

Rwos: That's funny. *still sniffing the air* I can smell human scent, but not an adult male... I smell...something else. Wait...there's the scent Ken'atra had...except more sources...

((edited for small error))

((OSS: Redwing, So why didn't you just say so in the first place? All I did was offer an explanation to where we were, you know, just trying to tie the story together. I'm not complainign I'm just a little miffed.))

P.S. If this isn't Raynor then that animal is about to eat Rwos.

((I did, Battledog, or rather, Death did.

Originally posted by Redwing

((Posting for Death again - i.e. stuff under "Ken'atra" Death wrote, etc))

Ken'atra

Hmm…this place is getting too hot. *he grabs onto the Time Matrix and thinks of his next target. If he messes things up enough then maybe the holocaust won't happen. Maybe…mother always told him to have faith. Oh mother, to see her once again would be…unspeakable. He can still remember it, the fresh air, the sun, the big fields of green grass. He can almost smell the scent of flowers…Wait! He CAN smell flowers! His eyes fly open and he looks around. This is all so familiar. This is…home* Oh no…

Of course, maybe your uncle lived on the same moon, or the architecture is just really similar.))

Rwos: He's likely somewhere close. *he stands up and walks toward the farmhouse* Let's see what we can find out from the locals, if anything. *over his shoulder, to Flax* If this is your uncle's farmhouse, then maybe Ken'atra has chosen to come here with him gone. Or perhaps he has some connection with him that you didn't know of...

*Ken'atra watches the group and his eyes narrow. They can't be here...this isn't right! He advances on them but a shout makes him stop short. He startles and without thought turns himself into a dog like creature. They roam the wild here and he won't be noticed. He picks up the Time Matrix that fell to the floor with his teeth and hides.*

*A woman in a somewhat dirty dress runs up to the strange group* Ex-excuse me? I'm sorry, hello. My sons *she looks over her shoulder at two boys, they look to be about seven* ran inside the house telling me that men fell from the sky. Would you please tell me what you're doing here?

*The woman startles and looks at one of her boys* Kenny?

*The young boy shakes his head* I didn't do it Ma! I swear! I never saw them before!

Woman: Ken'atra you wouldn't be lying to me, would you?

*The little boy shakes his head* No mommy, never. I never saw them before. I don't even know how they know my name! *Suddenly he gasps and wraps his arms around himself* I'm cold...one of them is bad.

Woman: *Looks at the group shocked.*

Odin wishpering to Rwos and Vidar: You said something was bothering Ken'atra, I'm guessing it has something to deal with his home. He was thinking of it and accidently brought us here. We might be able to use his family to our benefit.

speaking normal: Miss, your boy over there gestures to the young Ken'atra hasn't done anything wrong yet. We need your help to prevant a galatic disaster.

Rwos: *whispering to Odin* Wait! Think this over for a minute. Ken'atra didn't have anything to do with the Holocaust. We can possibly stop him from taking the Time Matrix but it won't change a thing because the current version of Ken'atra is already under its protection.

Odin whispering to rwos, harshly: I know that, and you think I would kill a boy? You said yourself that we might not be able to take him, so we need another way to get the time matrix. Ken'atra almost listened to you, and after that he brought us here to his home. Obviously either his mother, or brother mean something to him, we can use that. We use them to get the time matrix. Have his mother approach him, and have her talk to him, and ask him to hand over the time matrix, so the future can be set right.

Archived