Home

What's next?

Surfnshannon

You know why they don't make a white coke? Cause if a White Coke was made then all the rasicists blacks would come out saying that the Coke manufactors are rasicts because they made a White Coke and not a Black Coke. :D This was too funny I couldn't resist saying this, but I'm probably not too far off though cause I could see something like this happening.

Originally posted by STTCT

I was just reading other discussions...and i saw this post "PEPSI BLUE". I didn't believe it...I looked it up and HOLY #@$ there is a such thing as BLUE PEPSI!!!!

:::runs and hides::::

Serious..."berry cola" ahhh! any of you tasted it? I wonder how many of us would be walking around with blue tongues? They could use the smurfs as their Pepsi Blue Mascots!

this is scarey

UPDATE:

As I type this very post, I am drinking Pepsi Blue, berry flavored soda/cola. Let me me go on record as saying: This will disappear faster than Pepsi Clear. I'll even go as far as to say it will be the shortest lived Soda product ever developed by either Coca-Cola or Pepsi-Cola! First of all, the actual soda is light blue in color, that alone is a bit disturbing. Secondly, the berry flavor is VERY strong. And finally, it says on the bottle, "Berry Cola Fusion", but is near impossible to taste any hint of cola. In other words, it's like Fago grape soda, but it's Pepsi Berry soda. Get my drift. Oh, and for Icing on the cake, it leaves a horrendous after-taste in your mouth.

So, on Havoc's Taste-O-Meter, on a scale of 1-10, 10 being the best. I rate this new Pepsi product a 2!

Anyone else try it yet?

I got mine at a huge display in my local Wal-Mart (Go figure!) In Western Pennsylvania.

Also forgot to mention the flavor:

Mostly Blueberry and a little rasberry! :p

PS - I don't really hate it, just wouldn't spend my hard earned cash for it. If it was laying around, I'd drink it. :D

Archived