Home

What's next?

Surfnshannon

I was just reading other discussions...and i saw this post "PEPSI BLUE". I didn't believe it...I looked it up and HOLY #@$ there is a such thing as BLUE PEPSI!!!!

:::runs and hides::::

Serious..."berry cola" ahhh! any of you tasted it? I wonder how many of us would be walking around with blue tongues? They could use the smurfs as their Pepsi Blue Mascots!

this is scarey

I think white soda will come next. I notice that White is the only color never used in a soft drink. Weird, eh? Is it just me, or are many food/drink companies changing color to get more sales? Like that green ketchup stuff, it's just a publicity stunt.

Hello everyone, I'm doing some Forum Browsing, and this is my first post here.

*Waves hello to Rhett and Rogue Nine*

SHould I continue this wide world of forumism, or should I just stickwith JK and JKII and Aresen?

Originally posted by obi-wan13

I think white soda will come next. I notice that White is the only color never used in a soft drink. Weird, eh? Is it just me, or are many food/drink companies changing color to get more sales? Like that green ketchup stuff, it's just a publicity stunt.

Hello everyone, I'm doing some Forum Browsing, and this is my first post here.

*Waves hello to Rhett and Rogue Nine*

SHould I continue this wide world of forumism, or should I just stickwith JK and JKII and Aresen?

You'll find I've wandered into most every forum here...so hi there, again. ;)

I mean...HEY YOU THERE! :D

...you'll notice some of the rule enforcement here is a bit irrational :D

*runs away*

Originally posted by obi-wan13

Oh WOlfman, so this is why you haven't been at the swamp! I feel so used! You, using another forum behind my back! :p

I usually post in both at the same time. I have not been posting much anywhere as of recent. Work the last couple of days has been kicking, and lighting blew out my Cable Modem and NIC last thursday. Cable company replaced the modem on monday and I got a new card (netgear :mad: ) but it was acting flakey so I went out and spent the money and picked up a real NIC (3Com :D ) and took back the POS.

I also just got WC3 while I was getting new cards but I have not played it yet other than the tutorial campaign.

Archived