Home

for those of you who have flamed lexx

whitedragon

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey guys, I am sooo proud of you for defending my honour in my absence, my heroes are truly the greatest ever! :D

*gives all her heroes a big hug and a Jar of cookies*

Well clem has apologized and all is forgiven, perhaps I took the evil thing the wrong way but after reading about voodoo dolls, it just kinda upset me. Redwing has made me realize that I shouldn't take it all too seriously!

But hey, I say we still get Tyrion for starting this whole thing :evil6: and now I'm in the fighting mood so PREPARE FOR BATTLE TYRION!

:tank1: :tank1: :tank1: :tank1:

YAY!

*pees his pants*

Uh........wheres the hero's bathroom?

heh heh heh......:nervouslaughter: (THey should have a smilie for nervous laughter) :)

Thank you for puttin me on the list lexx. :)

Live long and prosper.

*every one looks at him*

Doh! Wrong forum!

May the force be with you. :D

*Needs to stop going to the star trek chat room*

Originally posted by obi-wan13

YAY!

*pees his pants*

Uh........wheres the hero's bathroom?

heh heh heh......:nervouslaughter: (THey should have a smilie for nervous laughter) :)

They do! :D

:animelol:

See? :thumbsup:

And lexx, sorry bout all of this funny stuff ^^

Originally posted by Redwing

They do!

:animelol:

See?

Thats ANime LOL, you goof. :D

I mean one that kinda nods his head, with his mouth in a small smile, gritting his teath, you know what I mean. :)

You guys,

This is getting stupid. Please stop spamming. Please. I feel that this is one big spam thread. Please stop spamming. Just look at the "stuck" topics and you'll see that my opinions hold as valid. Those are huge spam threads. All you guys care about is your post number. You desire for the almighty customizble title. If you believe that my message here to stop the spam is valid enough, than tell other when they spam so that this whole spamming will stop.

Archived