Home

Matrix trivia

Pad

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure, but I think the Sentinels are like a program that can't stay as an ordinary person. I think they have to stay as the "Agent" look possibly to control people better. Their job is to influence peoples minds with an athority figure, like the FBI.

Let's face it a bag lady dodging bullets would make anybody say ".....whoa"

I agree with Chi3f. I think they need to look menacing to assert thier authority over everyone, also, they are a program and were just designed to look that way. The obvious answer is, it wouldn't be very interesting to see loads of ordinary people shooting at the gang!

Let's face it a bag lady dodging bullets would make anybody say ".....whoa"

Chi3f, I think you came up with the best answer so it's your turn to ask a question. Make it a goodie! :D

The actor who plays "Mouse", Matt Doran (best known for his role as Damian Roberts in Home and Away), is also in Attack of the Clones. He plays Elan Sleazebaggano!

Elan Sleazebaggano: You wanna buy some death sticks?

Obi-Wan: You don't want to sell me death sticks.

Elan Sleazebaggano: I don't want to sell you death sticks.

Obi-Wan: You want to go home and rethink your life.

Elan Sleazebaggano: I want to go home and rethink my life.

He is also in Farscape playing "Markir Tal" in episode: "Fractures" (episode # 3.18).

Interesting eh? :D

Originally posted by lexx

I agree with Chi3f. I think they need to look menacing to assert thier authority over everyone, also, they are a program and were just designed to look that way. The obvious answer is, it wouldn't be very interesting to see loads of ordinary people shooting at the gang!

Chi3f, I think you came up with the best answer so it's your turn to ask a question. Make it a goodie! :D

Ok, prolly an easy one, but here goes...

1) Who made Neo's shoes?

2) What year was the Nebuchadnezzar made.

Originally posted by -=Chi3f=-

Ok, prolly an easy one, but here goes...

1) Who made Neo's shoes?

2) What year was the Nebuchadnezzar made.

Ohhh puuuhhhlease! :p

Neo's boot are made by Airwalk.

The Nebuchadnezzar was made in 2069.

Harder please! :D

Let's go for a more complicated answer as to why the agents look like they do, instead of just looking like other people.....

Like Morpheus said to Neo, that the way they look in the Matrix is the brain's residual image of what they think they look like. With all people in the Matrix no more than someone elses iamge projected into the world, it seems as if the program used for the Sentinels has that guys in suits with sunnies look, i.e. secret service kind of look.

Let's call it the usual programming ethos of showing off a little, so they made the agents relatively too easy to spot.

at last our friend darklighter makes an error :D :D :D

waiting ages for this, after all the mistakes i made and u didnt even have a problem

its ok, this is a hard 1 i guess

the Mr part is right but Tully is wrong

(=> at dinner table once said)

if u really dont know, ill tell u

Archived