Home

Lexx's Heroes Part 2

leXX

ok blue-faced dude wearing a loincloth and a dead coyote, fork over the peyote, so i can enjoy talking to the great spirit too! :D

Aside from injun shrooms, Me and slayne will owns joo, then sit down and have a lovely trip, navajo style!

*Lights up lightsaber, then notices it talking to him*

What's that you say? Give you a kiss? you already burnt my toe you bitch! Now you want to kiss and make up?

Ok, maybe i shouldn't have any more peyote..

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Dissectional

ok blue-faced dude wearing a loincloth and a dead coyote, fork over the peyote, so i can enjoy talking to the great spirit too! :D

Aside from injun shrooms, Me and slayne will owns joo, then sit down and have a lovely trip, navajo style!

*Lights up lightsaber, then notices it talking to him*

What's that you say? Give you a kiss? you already burnt my toe you bitch! Now you want to kiss and make up?

Ok, maybe i shouldn't have any more peyote..

DO NOT MESS WITH US, junior! :evil1:

You're greatly outnumbered. Run while you still can, burnt toes and all!

*Jais flips out his saber in a cool twirling motion, and begins to form a tight perimeter around lexx along with the rest of her heroes*

What?!?! I've seen this sh*t on TV guys!! Trust me when I say it's the best form of defense, especially when confronted with loonies wielding sticks, spam and lightsabers!

*People begin to scatter and return to other threads*

Awww DANG! Come on guys!! It was just starting to look good 'n all! Don't leave me here with a wounded Kal El!! Eeeek! :eek::(

*Jais goes quivering in a corner*

Originally posted by Darth Clem

u do realise lexx isnt trinity dont u

:eyeraise:

Oi shut it!!

Away with you! Go back to your cave of grumpyness!

Let us have our sexually disturbed notions aight?!

Damn that sexy leather outfit... And look at the suppleness of those moves! The agility! The grace! The ideal of female Beauuuuty!!! *sigh*...

~looks at lexx's hero list~ Errr Lexx... your pictures dont update... ~looks at the properties of one of the pictures~ Oh... Lexx... you might want to try something thats really cool... go to each picture of one of your heros in the forums and left click there picture hit properties... go to the url link double click it and press ctrl+c on your keyboard in your html doc... Why because that will give you the link to the img file of that persons avatar... just use that link in your webpages and you dont have to worry about updating it... :D

Archived